SML Dream

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

SML Dream

Postby Rebecka Fan » Tue May 19, 2009 6:52 am

This is the strangest SML dream I've ever had! Scenes from SML kept playing in my dream, but silent, except for various songs from the Bangles. Weird huh? It was kind of like a fan video in my head.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 am

:shock: The Bangles :?:
:shock: A silent movie with the Bangles :?:
Are you teasing us with an idea for your next U-tube mv or have you just been having too much chocolate sauce on your pudding of an evening :?: _O^
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue May 19, 2009 10:49 am

Once more I can only bow to your dreaming power, Kyle, and hope to one day be able to have the same.

I SHALL HAVE THAT POWER!

Sorry, I'm getting carried away again. :wink: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Ian » Wed May 27, 2009 11:51 am

I had a Rebecka dream last night (she and Alex are slowly starting to sneak into my unconscious, it seems :wink: ). She looked like she does in Sherdil, and at one point she was - er - nude. :shock: :oops: 8)

And later on she beat the crap out of my brother.

I suspect he probably deserved it. :D :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed May 27, 2009 12:14 pm

codyw1 wrote:I had a Rebecka dream last night (she and Alex are slowly starting to sneak into my unconscious, it seems :wink: ). She looked like she does in Sherdil, and at one point she was - er - nude. :shock: :oops: 8)

I suspect he probably deserved it. :D :wink:

Quick, quick, I want full details of everything you ate immediately before falling asleep. Is it the secret chocolate sauce or your grandmother's pudding recipe? Is there chilli, or curry involved.

I MUST get the secret to having those dreams.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed May 27, 2009 9:36 pm

codyw1 wrote:I had a Rebecka dream last night ... at one point she was - er - nude. :shock: :oops: 8)
:D :wink:

Was she still nude when she beat up your bro? We NEED to know these details. :lol:

As for food I bought some lucicrously overpriced jam last time I was in IKEA it's called SYLT HJORTRON, ''cloudberry'' . I tried some on toast before going to bed :oops: The jam is expensive because the berries grow above the arctic circle. Its OK but has huge seeds in it the size of cardomom seeds but are non-aromatic. Tastes vaguely of sweet pineapple. BUT ... I can assure you does not give you Swedish dreams!
an expensive experiment in controlled dreaming.

Best stick with the old standby of cheese and crackers. Talking of crackers I find late nite chinese takeaway like sweet and sour sauce cos of the monosodium glutamate content is good but cos I'm neurotic it always gives me nitemares instead of dreams :(
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu May 28, 2009 1:36 am

LOL In all honesty, I can't remember much (unfortunately). I could remember fragments after I woke up. I find it amusing that Rebecka's 'look' was out of Sherdil, though, when that's the one I haven't actually seen (save photos, of course)! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu May 28, 2009 4:11 am

snaps wrote:Best stick with the old standby of cheese and crackers. Talking of crackers I find late nite chinese takeaway like sweet and sour sauce cos of the monosodium glutamate content is good but cos I'm neurotic it always gives me nitemares instead of dreams :(

Cheese and crackers last night did get me a dream in which I was talking to Pink! :oops:
A bit closer to where I want to be but still a lot more Swedish flavour required.
As for msg, that wakes me up in the night but it's for no dream. (the expression sh**ing through the eye of a needle comes to mind) (this is probably more information than anyone needed to know :oops: )\

And Ian, you really should see Sherdil. Not the greatest film ever made but it is a nice little kids' story, and Rebecka is very cute.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu May 28, 2009 10:44 am

I want to see it. I wasn't thrilled by the look of the picture quality on YT, though, especially as it was supposed to be coming on dvd. Of course, now it's 6 months later and it's still listed as "not available at the moment". I may have to put up with the rubbishy version at this rate.

:roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Ian » Thu May 28, 2009 11:00 am

How did you download it from their site, fish? I can't see any option to do so.
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu May 28, 2009 11:13 am

codyw1 wrote:How did you download it from their site, fish? I can't see any option to do so.

I just tried it again and there seems to be no problem. Even their menus loaded easily. When you get to the film I (you?) get the Realplayer option to download it. :?
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu May 28, 2009 11:44 am

What url is the site you're going to?
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu May 28, 2009 12:56 pm

codyw1 wrote:What url is the site you're going to?

Try this one
http://www.caravanfilm.co.uk/html/clips/player%20page.html?item=0&playlist=http://www.caravanfilm.co.uk/xml/video%20sherdil.xml
Should take you right to the Sherdil clips.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri May 29, 2009 2:01 am

LOL I think I've discovered the problem. I didn't have Real Player (not since having to reinstall Windows a few weeks back). I don't think it's them that's giving you the option to download, it's the new RP. Still, it seems to be working now so I'll download it over the weekend. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 am

codyw1 wrote:LOL I think I've discovered the problem. I didn't have Real Player (not since having to reinstall Windows a few weeks back). I don't think it's them that's giving you the option to download, it's the new RP. Still, it seems to be working now so I'll download it over the weekend. :wink:

I should have made that clearer, sorry. Yeah it's Realplayer that gives the little pop up option to download any clip I watch, not the site itself. I just presumed everyone's pc did the same.
How naive of me. :oops:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)