SML Fan Event (Just a Dream)

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

SML Fan Event (Just a Dream)

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 am

I had another SML dream and I felt I should post it here instead of my other SML dream post. Anyways, this was a very cool dream!!

I was in New York City and I was in this big room of a hotel and there in the room were all these SML fans. There was a makeshift stage and there were posters on the walls and a table set up for autographs. There were chairs on stage and lights and other stuff. Next I remember, Rebecka and Alex walking onto the stage and Show Me Love playing in the background as the walked on. There was this guy who acted as the host/MC and he sat down in the chairs and so did Alex and Rebecka. They all smiled. Oh and before the girls came on stage, the MC announced Rebecka and Alex and they played my Agnes and Elin slideshow on a big screen. It was really cool! Later I remember, the MC asking questions to Rebecka and Alex. Rebecka and Alex told about their current selves (sorry, nothing new was revealed about Rebecka) and then I got to ask a question to both Rebecka and Alex. I can't remember what I asked them, but it skipped ahead to other fans asking questions, Then Rebecka and Alex signed autographs at a table. That was it. Rebecka seemed quite happy there and was genuine. Like, she'd embraced having fans. It was awesome!!! I remember Rebecka, saying, "Thank you to all who came here today. You're the best fans a girl could have! And yes, I have fans!". Both Rebecka and Alex spoke fluent English. Except when asked to say a few words in Swedish.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat May 30, 2009 4:32 am

Sounds really cool, actually. Pity it's just a dream!
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sat May 30, 2009 5:03 am

codyw1 wrote:Sounds really cool, actually. Pity it's just a dream!

Agreed. Such nice dreams. _O_
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sat May 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Kyle you have such wonderful dreams. :) Thanks for sharing. 8)

Perhaps I would have nicer dreams if I could sleep the sleep of the innocent? :oops:
snaps
Crew Member

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)