Fan Videos on Youtube

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: Fan Videos on Youtube

Postby Ian » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 am

Nice one, Kyle. *:)* *:)*

I get that with a lot of songs now, fish! :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 am

fish wrote:Lovely Kyle, thanks.
I find that if ever I hear that song I automatically have all these images of Agnes and Elin rush into my mind.
And I love it. *:)* *:)*

me too :D *:)* I love this song even if someone think that it's trashy. This song in me awakens strong emotions when I listen it :)P
katka
Crew Member

Postby katka » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 pm

My dears, yesterday my video program allowed me to play the video's cut's sequences with music and so I had a maximum control by what I do and reconcile the musical accompaniment to the scenes. Today, unfortunately rammed again :oops: :T and so I am glad that the bulk of changes I made ​​yesterday and today just finishing. So here is the result of two day's work! Enjoy it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJfPtCAJhQ&list=PLCE2D401C033E7AEA&index=8

How you know, my horrible's video program does not playing a music, I don't realy know where is error and cause of it shall me quite bad do any music video. So I hope that program shall again changes his mind and will me allowed continue at my unfinished work. :lol:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 am

A truly beautiful vid Kat. Image
And the music is excellent. Really suits it.
Thanks for making it. *:)* *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 am

Very nice, Katka. :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 pm

katka
Crew Member

Postby Kso » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Hmmm, Tatushka... :mrgreen: On russian TV run great comedy show, and there is sexiest man in the world - Artur Pirozhkov.
He saw Julia and say: - Tatushka? Do you want to be on my chest? :T :mrgreen: http://comedyclub.tnt-online.ru/269/v03.htm

About program: maybe need to change this program, if it so uncontrolled)) Premiere, for example.
Kso
Crew Member

Postby katka » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm

jj tatuška Julia :lol: Actually I don´t like her really. Previously quite I did, but how she got the plastic her face, so she rebelled to me and also in her behavior is something that bothers me a lot. A now she looks like bitch with forgiveness :roll: and the clip on the song is absolutely appalling and most embarrassing. I like just the rhythm and chorus of the song. It's catchy and well with it does it the video. Somehow catch me it and now I do next MV but I don´t know with which song. I want some slowly and romantic...well let yourself be surprised ! :roll: :wink:

about program - I know that it´s not nothing extra fast program which need much memory of my hard disk, but fortunately I can work in it and I know where what is. It suits me down to this "small" flaw :lol: Premiere I know, but I do not want to get used to it. :roll: Maybe sometimes I will do it. :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby DMt. » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Snappy editing there Kats, fast and skilful as anything you'd see on MTV. But I'm really glad to read that you're going to do a slow one next; I hope it's outrageously slow, and that you defy MV attention-span conventions 8)

Soundtrack issues are such a drag! I'm having similar trouble. *:|*
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire
DMt.
Crew Member

Postby Kso » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:31 pm

katka wrote: A now she looks like bitch with forgiveness :roll:
I want some slowly and romantic...well let yourself be surprised ! :roll: :wink:

She's not so bad, it's just style :)P
By the way, i want to do slowly and romantic MV too :W Who's finish first? :mrgreen:
Kso
Crew Member

Postby katka » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 pm

I have actually banned the Internet until I will not make it. But I could not bear to wait for your reaction and learn more interesting things on the Internet. So I violate my oath and to answer to you :) : It is already coming to end, soon that I have done :-) I do have a quick video, but will have less footage, it also will be a composite of all the characters and scenes, but less than at this MV. For it is only a couple of slow scenes with very very underlined component detail on faces, gestures, looks, make it something interesting, and there will only scene with Agnes and Elin. :wink: I look forward to it just like you :lol: :)
katka
Crew Member

Postby Kso » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:54 pm

You too strict to yourself, Katie :wink:
Like i promise, i did romantic video :D Not only about FA :mrgreen: Enjoy! http://rutube.ru/tracks/5460499.html
Kso
Crew Member

Postby katka » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm

well, you are first :lol: Nice, realy very nice :-)
I can not decide between the two slow songs. But soon I will not have such a problem, because I'm going to make so-called multifunctional video that will fit on multiple tracks at once (either slow or fast, of course). Available on YT then I will refer to compositions which will also be accompanied by video. I've noticed that in some songs (which are thematically related) are prominent place (rate, rhythm, beats and other audio accents) equal to approximately the same places on the timeline. Of course it would not be one hundred percent, but now actually you can play this new video ("All Because Of You") fade out and begin to another fast song you want. Not always but it sits, so I try to give you greater choice, according to taste each of you. :) :wink: But this is not reflected immediately in the next upcoming videos. It's pretty extensive work hard for a long time, but as it approaches the anniversary of my discovery of this great movie and this actresses, I wanted to then make it. I do not know exactly when that day will be a year since I first saw the FA, but to the birthday Bex I would can make it. :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby katka » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 pm

DMt. wrote:Snappy editing there Kats, fast and skilful as anything you'd see on MTV. But I'm really glad to read that you're going to do a slow one next; I hope it's outrageously slow, and that you defy MV attention-span conventions 8)

Soundtrack issues are such a drag! I'm having similar trouble. *:|*

thanks, Yes, I guarantee a really slow video, just slow. But there are so many beautiful songs, hard to choose just one. But as I wrote above, soon there will be greater choice :-) but it's running a long stint :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 am

Thanks for making such a lovely vid Kso. :D

What's the "other" clip from, the one with the pic in your sig?
From the vid it looks like a nice "first love" film.

Looking forward to yours too Kat. I always enjoy your w*rk. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)