What are they doing now?

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Re: What are they doing now?

Postby fish » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:25 am

Erica lost quite a lot of weight a few years ago when she was trying really hard to get cast in more films but I honestly think she went a little too far.
To me her most attractive bodyshape is when she's a few kilos heavier.
On the other hand that's probably not what filmmakers are looking for. :roll:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Today 12th July is Leif 'Locket' Olsson's 71st Birthday. His Bingolotto appearance made 'Fucking Amal' the classic that it is. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater Oh yeh and it's also YOHIO's 18th birthday today :) *:)*
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 am

Yay Leif.
Nearly missed your birthday, sorry mate. :oops:

Oh yeah.
Happy birthday Yohio as well. :W

Hi Snapsie.
Hope everything's going great.
Nice to hear your keyboard again. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:07 am

Very cute pics with their kids. *:)* *:)*

Erki Perki. (aka Erica Carlsson) (July 2014)

Peter Teider. (argued with Markus about the mobile phone.) (May 2014)

Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 am

Cool (somehow missed this the other day :roll: ). :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Erki Perki. (aka Erica Carlsson). Wow she got herself married and has a kid, has she only one?. I keep forgetting the film is 16 years old, god makes me feel old :D . I always taught Erica was underrated even now I thought she should have gone on to bigger things, her performance was every bit as good as the leads.
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

Postby Dahls » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 am

Hi AM.
How are you? Haven't heard from you for a while.
How was the Arctic Monkeys concert in Dublin this summer? Still envy you for that, yet to see them live.

I have no idea of her status, I think she escaped the spotlight just like rebecka.
You're right about her performance, she played her part perfectly.
Dahls
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:04 am

Dahls wrote:...I think she escaped the spotlight just like rebecka...

Not quite like Bex sadly.
She tried to go on acting, appearing in a couple of "less than noticeable" fims. I think she was "victim no. 1" in a slasher film called (I think) "6 Points" or something.
She even tried losing a lot of weight, (an awful lot if you ask me), to try and be what the casting agents wanted, but her career petered out very quickly.

A talent left to waste in my view after an excellent performance in FÅ. :(

Hi A.M.
I'll try to get to your "Alex films" topic soon, I promise. O-) :oops:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 am

Dahls wrote:Hi AM.
How are you? Haven't heard from you for a while.
How was the Arctic Monkeys concert in Dublin this summer? Still envy you for that, yet to see them live.

I have no idea of her status, I think she escaped the spotlight just like rebecka.
You're right about her performance, she played her part perfectly.

Hi Dahls sorry for the late reply, work issues came up and I haven't been able to go through the forum as much as I like :) . It was really good apart from my girlfriend getting a broken rib cause of bad fall, but it happened at the end of the gig and she's perfectly fine which is awesome :) .
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:56 am

fish wrote:
Dahls wrote:...I think she escaped the spotlight just like rebecka...

Not quite like Bex sadly.
She tried to go on acting, appearing in a couple of "less than noticeable" fims. I think she was "victim no. 1" in a slasher film called (I think) "6 Points" or something.
She even tried losing a lot of weight, (an awful lot if you ask me), to try and be what the casting agents wanted, but her career petered out very quickly.

A talent left to waste in my view after an excellent performance in FÅ. :(

Hi A.M.
I'll try to get to your "Alex films" topic soon, I promise. O-) :oops:

Hi fish, take you time there is no rush :) thanks for checking it out.

I agree I don't think it's quite like Bex situation, she was more wanting a different path in her career. With Erica as you said fish, it simply petered out maybe cause of bad choices or not hitting when the iron was hot, she was a little older then the two leads so she was well able to do more adult roles after F.A. I know she presented for a while on a Music Video show on Swedish TV I believe. It took 6 years before she got into a another film :o , Camp slaughter is the slasher one Fish, 6 points is a drama about three female friends, my girlfriend friend who's Swedish has seen it she says it's not very good sadly. She had a good small role in fine film called God Save the King, a film directed by the guy who made Swedish classic Slim Sussie. She then had a one off role in some Swedish TV show then her last performance in a film called Trust me with Alexander Skarsgard in 2010 even then it wasn't a lead role. Then that's it.

Even look at Alexandra's film career even she found it hard to get any kind of work after such an amazing performance in her own country. She's doing well now but you wouldn't call it a star making career but rather a hard working every day actress one. But she has had a more successful one then Erica, plus she could have a great career as a director. I agree losing all that weight I barely knew it was her she lost so much, it really doesn't suit her ( a picture on the page before this of her in Scotland is shocking, she doesn't look like the same person in F.A and she looks old). It's sad for Erica, it's clearly she wanted to be an actress but like most of her fellow cast it just didn't happen for her. I hope she found a great life for herself, she looks happy as a mum.

I think in Sweden, just like in Ireland to be fair, it's hard to make a career for yourself unless you get into Soaps or TV work with the odd film work on the side. Unless you gave a top notch performance in a well reviewed film that got a lot of awards on the Festival circuit , you might end up getting auditions for Hollywood. It's happened to many famous Irish actors like Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender and Cillian Murphy.
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 am

Fish, seen as you are the one who updates most on all of the past cast members, I might as well ask you these two questions.

1. Are any other cast members friends with Alexandra and Rebecka to this day? (I mean facebook and such)

2. Do any of the cast still hang out with each other? (I mean are their update photos recently of any of them out having a good time)
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

Postby fish » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:59 am

Camp Slaughter. Yeah, I remember now.
I found a couple of clips on YTube a while back, but Erica wasn't in them.
Seemed like a pretty ordinary slasher film. *:|*

ArcticMonkeys wrote:1. Are any other cast members friends with Alexandra and Rebecka to this day? (I mean facebook and such)

Hard to find that out as both Bex and Alex don't have their "friends" showing on Facbok.
Both lots of "followers" (etc) are shown on Twatter but apart from a few exceptions never led to any pics or anything, and certainly none recently.

ArcticMonkeys wrote:2. Do any of the cast still hang out with each other? (I mean are their update photos recently of any of them out having a good time)

Nils Björkman who played Bengtsson, the mean guy who put the pic on Agnes' locker, is/was "friends" with a few of the cast. Don't know if that's still the case as I haven't checked for a few years.
He actually seems like a really nice guy, not at all like his Bengtsson character.
(And despite this "mean" looking photo which is only days old. :P )

I've also found the reclusive Mathias Rust (Johan) although I can't yet identify him in a group pic.
This is a very cute pic of his son however, from about two years ago.

Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 am

It's like Australia, isn't it, really? There are some who are lucky enough to stay here and be in constant work but most have to head overseas to the US or even UK to have any real chance of making it big.
Ian
Webmaster

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 pm

fish wrote:Nils Björkman who played Bengtsson, the mean guy who put the pic on Agnes' locker, is/was "friends" with a few of the cast. Don't know if that's still the case as I haven't checked for a few years.
He actually seems like a really nice guy, not at all like his Bengtsson character.
(And despite this "mean" looking photo which is only days old. :P )

I've also found the reclusive Mathias Rust (Johan) although I can't yet identify him in a group pic.
This is a very cute pic of his son however, from about two years ago.

Seen as I've day off work and I have no life :D I decided to have a look on Nils Bjorkman friends list to see if he still has any of them as friends, thank god he has only 175 friends :D

Erica Carlson, is the only person he's friends with.

And that's it really maybe, went through the cast list. Not one has he got maybe the female cast some of them changed their second names when they got married. But he might have deleted a few over the years. To be fair he wasn't only in one scene maybe he wasn't on set that much to get to know that many.
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

Postby ArcticMonkeys » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:34 pm

fish wrote:Speaking of depths..... *:|*

Thought it was about time I trolled facebook again. Image

Elin's friends.

Image Lisa Skagerstam Image Eleonor Johansson Image Lina Svantesson Image Johanna Larsson Image Jessica Melcherson

I had a look on the bullies :D , Lina Svantesson seems to be happily married with kids going by her cover photo. she's friends with Johanna Larsson.
Johanna Larsson, who's looking very fine indeed as she gets older, seems to have a kid going by her pictures and is still friends with Lina Svantesson and Lisa Skagerstam
Lisa Skagerstam, going by the picture you put hasn't seemed to age a day, she hasn't changed her facebook pic since 2013 but still looks the same but with shorter hair. She's only friends with Johanna Larsson (isn't she popular :D)
Jessica Melcherson is looking very sexy indeed although her friend profile doesn't come up. Although checking on the other women's profile she isn't one of their friends on facebook
Eleonor Johansson I found nothing on.

to be honest working on film sets, you don't always become friends with people you work with like most jobs really. Plus it's nearly 16 years and I doubt many even became tight on the film set and I doubt they have a Fucking Amal reunion where they all meet up and have a few drinks together. So it's not too shocking many aren't friends in real life or keep up with each other, I'm sure if they bumped into each other they would say hello.
ArcticMonkeys
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)