Lisa Skagerstam

Discuss Lukas Moodysson's first feature film Fucking Åmål (Show me Love).

Moderator: Ian

Postby Caesar » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:56 pm

She is beautiful!
Where can i find more about her?
I found only one photo(in the session 'Cast' in this site) from her in the web...
Caesar

Postby sydney » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:55 am

Caesar wrote: She is beautiful!
Where can i find more about her?
I found only one photo(in the session 'Cast' in this site) from her in the web...

Hi Caesar,

Unfortunately <a href='http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0803755/' target='_blank'>Lisa Skagerstam</a> has only made one movie (FÅ) and therefore there is not a lot to be found on the internet. At least not that I know of. The only pics of her (that I know of) are those from the movie.

Last edited by sydney on Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
sydney

Postby Max Lynx » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:33 am

Damn you are right Caesar about Lisa!I have to found out something soon.If i find something special i will reply.
Max Lynx
Faithfull Member

Recent photo

Postby glampop » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:19 am

It's very tough to find information on her. She will be appearing in the 2009 film "Ingen kom ner" or No Come Down. Her character's name is, oddly enough, Camilla. Just as in Show Me Love. Here's a recent photo as well.

Slightly late with this reply but I'm new! hehe[/img]
Last edited by glampop on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
glampop
Faithfull Member

Re: Recent photo

Postby fish » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 am

glampop wrote:Slightly late with this reply but I'm new! hehe

You did say "slightly" late, didn't you? :P

Maybe it just took all these years for her eyebrows to grow back. :lol:

"Ingen kom ner" looks decidedly dark and spooky. Any idea if it's part of a tv series or anything? 28 minutes sounds about the right length if it is, and I notice it shows as "part 2".

Would be nice if it is a series and we can find it with subtitles, although it doesn't seem to be on Ebay anywhere in Europe, Asia, USA or Australia.

(If both Lisa and Erica are back making films then I guess there's always hope for a Rebecka comeback. Wouldn't that be nice? :D)
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby glampop » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 am

lol her eyebrows! They were pretty magnificent.

There's not a whole lot I found online but it seems it was made as a short film and was played at the 2009 Gotesborg International Film Festival Jan-Feb. I'm not sure if it was intended for tv though. Maybe?

http://www.ingenkomner.com/

A Rebecca Liljeberg return to film is a must!!
glampop
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am

I'm probably being deeply thick - and I can't get the photos to load - who was she in FA again? :?:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 pm

codyw1 wrote:I'm probably being deeply thick - and I can't get the photos to load - who was she in FA again? :?:

The link is just to a site for the short film which links to a trailer on U-tube. There are no photos of Lisa on the film site.

Probably as easy just to start with the IMDB site..
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1410237/

You must remember Lisa. Played Camilla. Pinched Viktoria's invitation from Agnes. Eyebrows shaved into a high arch. C'mon. Knocked on the toilet door at the end... Yeah, that's her. You remember. :P :roll: _O^
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 am

Ah yes, of course. Wow, she looks different now! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 am

I must confess to feeling slightly damp when I think about her :oops:
She has such a pretty face and a flat tummy to die for, we get a fleeting glimpse in the party scene ;P

Pity she had to play such a menstruatingly-obsessed biatch character :evil: but my theory is that she had a secret crush on Elin, hence her reaction against Agnes. :Y
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:32 am

snaps wrote:I must confess to feeling slightly damp when I think about her :oops:
She has such a pretty face and a flat tummy to die for, we get a fleeting glimpse in the party scene ;P

Pity she had to play such a menstruatingly-obsessed biatch character :evil: but my theory is that she had a secret crush on Elin, hence her reaction against Agnes. :Y

I had a damp feeling too but then I noticed I'd spilled my coffee.

And yes, her tummy did not go unnoticed in this little house either. Yum. Moa still talks about it and wants hers to be just the same. :roll:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Now the girl in the middle is named Lisa Skagerstam but I don't think she's our Lisa. Anyway what caught my eye was the T-shirt on the girl on the left. I thought it was worth the post. :wink:

[url]Image
By fishoz at 2009-07-29[/url]
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Re: Lisa Skagerstam

Postby Ian » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 am

LOL Fish! So random! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:00 am

what an amazing photo! :shock: truly random morning after the errr ... party. :wink:

The girl in the middle has a kentucky fried chicken on her right shoulder, the other girl looks like she got dressed in a hurry, wtf is she wearing? a chewable paper short skirt on top of jeans? The guys right arm is waaaay too long. He looks like they had fun with him the night before and he just can't believe his luck. And did you get a glimpse at the size of his packed lunch? look .... its in the bag next to his left hand :lol:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 am

snaps wrote:The guys right arm is waaaay too long.

And it looks like Lisa's right hand is about to go the grope too.

When I first saw this pic I thought it was you with a couple of your trophies from the night before. :shock: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Next

Return to Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)