New Rebecka Music Videos

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: New Rebecka Music Videos

Postby fish » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 am

Lovely one Ian. *:)*

You included the "mask" pic I see. :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 am

It's just too funny not to use! :lol:

And cheers. :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Can I have a one question to you ? How old are you ? You all on this forum or you as much as visit a forum and writing with me. :roll: :wink: thanks.... :)
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:04 pm

I've NEVER written to you personally. You mean others have ? :shock: :roll: :)

Apart from that I don't know what you mean. :shock: Magnus is much older than me but still behaves like a twit younger brother.

Fish is like Obi-Wan-Kenobi, utterly timeless. Ian Moderator is a Time Lord so must be at least 22 years old in his current incarnation (judging by his posts :roll: and failure to recognise my brilliance as a writer).

Kyle is (at a guess early twenties, and I don't mean 1920's) :lol:

Don't know about the rest and not much bothered anyhow.

Is this a problem for you? :|
snaps
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:46 pm

no personally :lol: , I think on this forum....just I would not listing all nicks of all :wink: No I havn´t any problem with it, I was just curious, because your music videos / I mean songs which you use there / are retro....old songs. Aren´t modern...it looks like made someone older who like oldies or old hits of 80´s. :wink: But thank you :D .... But that does not mean I do not like old songs. On the contrary, I also like it, but I would not use it for each music video with Bex, then it looks like she was some old now and I am giving it to the music of her time, and give to the images on which she was the young but she is seems not yet, which is not true that ....I just wanted to say that it evoked in me some doubts about your age. Because most codyw1 music videos are just the old music that it simply not fit her too much I think... when I see a young girl. It just makes her older than she really is, then could anybody think ... who knows how old she is today. I do not know, but when I try make some music video so I try select some song which corresponding to age of her. If you understand me... :roll:
Last edited by katka on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 am

I don't know Katka. I've never done a video, but I do listen a lot to music over a long time span, and watch films from way before I was born if theyre good.

''I wanna know what love is'' by Foreigner is frankly, dreadful camp gay club music that belongs in the 1970's or 1980's but was given a new lease of life by FA/SML. that makes it personal and timeless.

''Show Me Love'' by Robyn is well constructed but adenoidally sung bubblepop, but fits perfectly with the time period.

The Broder Daniel tracks are NOT what Elin would have been listening to but DO fit into how maybe Lukas Moodysson (and lets face it, Agnes, his projection) would have held on to.

FA/SML IS timeless, so I don't have a problem with how ppl interpret its meaning in relation to themselves and their taste in music.

I'll go with the flow and accept whatever ppl have to offer :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby katka » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 am

I have finished that the previous post.....No I don´t mean songs of FA. I mean other songs which are in all music tribute videos on YT. I'm not offended by it of course. Just come to me just special in that neither codyw1´s video isn´t with a modern hit... :wink: but it´s O.K. :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

snaps wrote:...Fish is like Obi-Wan-Kenobi, utterly timeless...

Obi-Wan here. :roll: :lol:
I love music ranging from the medieval to next week. I'd never thought about music as having an age.
I'm willing to listen to anything and If I think it's good, then that's fine with me.

As for my own age, I'm probably ancient enough to have kids older than Katka. :oops:
I hope that's not a problem for anyone, 'cause no one else's age is an issue for me. *:)* :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 am

No, me neither.But then I'm timeless. O-)

You should check out a few more katka - I choose songs from anywhen just so long as I like 'em. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 pm

I just come here that really is nowhere theme ''about us'' so I didn´t know where I should write it and most... of you know something. But I thought that you are old about as much as me. :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Ian (cody) likes Meatloaf. That makes him permanently about thirteen years old, in my estimation. :lol: I think you are right, there isn't an ''About us'' theme here, but OK that's how most ppl feel. If you want to say more about yourself on here you can do that anywhere, but there is no pressure to do that. :Y
snaps
Crew Member

Postby katka » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm

about yourself ? Not really :lol: . But some basic info would not hurt to know... :wink: if I couldn´t see under avatar some state or town, so I wouldn' t knew who where you are from... :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Just to keep katka happy, I've put down my location now. :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Hm, Södermalm Stockholm, that's nice :wink:

Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member