Rebecka - Making a Comeback?

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: Rebecka - Making a Comeback?

Postby snaps » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

kant1781 wrote: Let's face it: Even though the report that roughly 10% in that poll would have wanted her for the role of Lisbet Salander is encouraging, in general it is simply not the case that the world has been eagerly waiting for a new Rebecka Liljeberg feature. It is only us nutheads who do that. A :wink:

I think it was just unfortunate that Rebecka was in her final year of general medical studies that she was not available for the part of Lisbeth Salander. No disrespect to Noomi Rapace. But a trio of flms like that would be enough to set you up (financially) for the rest of your life. Rebecka would have kicked ass over Kristen Stewart in the US ''remake '' :r much as I love Kristen for her effort in trying to breathe life into ''Twatlight''.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby bruno » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

snaps wrote: I believe Alexandra will be a force to be reckoned with. It may take another decade, but her name will be significant, even without fame and fortune, in years to come.

I liked her (more than Rebecka) in FÅ. So I'd be pleased if she could make it big, but I really don't know. I've seen two more films with Alexandra Dahlstrom, Fröken Sverige and Manana, and while I liked her performance in both, these are not at the same level either.
I don't know why but while FÅ worked perfectly for anyone, giving the idea of a genius director with brilliant actors, the people involved didn't manage yet to repeat similar success. This can't apply to Rebecka (she was not really pursuing an acting career) but is true (IMHO) for director Moodysson (I've still to see Mammoth, sure not expecting another film at FÅ level).
Hope the best for everyone.
bruno
Gold Member

Postby PackDude » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:09 am

x2 on the Män Som Hatar Kvinnor idea -- I would have loved for Rebecka to play the Lisbeth Salander part as well. Too bad.
PackDude
Faithfull Member

Previous

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg