Rebecka on "Sen Kvall Med Luuk"

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Rebecka on "Sen Kvall Med Luuk"

Postby loney » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uETu_uPVIII

Does anyone know what is being said here? Anyone who speaks Swedish want to tell me..
loney

Postby kant1781 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm

You'll find a complete translation of Rebecka's talk with Luuk both before and in the show here:
http://tributetorebecka.droopy.sk/
(Just scroll down the page a little bit)
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby loney » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:52 am

thanks!!

i saw her kids.. so fucking cute.
loney

Postby fraks » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:38 am

loney wrote:i saw her kids..

Where?
fraks
Silver Member

Postby GreGG » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 am

So who is more famous really? Kristian Luuk or Henrik Schyffert? :lol:
I saw Luuk in a few videos with Rebecka and Alexandra and read a funny interview with Viggo Mortensen from his tvshow on some russian fansite (it seems like Viggo was on dope :lol: ), but I never heard about Henrik Schyffert except of that cases with questions like "Who is more famous?". First time it was asked by Luuk himself during his show with Rebecka and Alexandra and second time - by some fan during chat session with Rebecka (and there was a funny staff during the same tvshow when he asked Alex to say in Russian that he has bigger celebrity factor but she was unable to do it correctly maybe because there is no such a phrase in Russian as "celebrity factor"). And it seems like they didn't think that he is more famous. So how is it actually? :lol: :D

GreGG

Postby Ian » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:22 am

I've never heard of the other guy.

Then again, the only reason I've heard of Luuk is because of his association with Rebecka and Alexandra! :lol:

What brought on that appearance by Rebecka in 2004? Seems a bit random! (I know Alex was unavailable that day, but still seems a bit out of the blue...)
Ian
Webmaster

Postby GreGG » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:03 pm

codyw1 wrote:What brought on that appearance by Rebecka in 2004? Seems a bit random! (I know Alex was unavailable that day, but still seems a bit out of the blue...)

Yeah. I've also thought about it. Totally unclear. :?
GreGG

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:55 pm

codyw1 wrote:
What brought on that appearance by Rebecka in 2004? Seems a bit random! (I know Alex was unavailable that day, but still seems a bit out of the blue...)

Yes it was out of the blue I think, but maybe they simply asked her when Alex was unavailable?

They had both been guests at Luuk's talkshow at the time of Fucking Åmål, so Luuk probably just thought it would be fun to have Rebecka back.
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby kant1781 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:58 am

This is probably what made Luuk or his staff ask her. I find it harder to think what made her accept the invitation. If I remember rightly, she has never been fond of interviews, unlike Alexandra (for whom appearances in shows like this make obvious sense) she has retired completely from the spotlight, and since there is no special bond between her and Alexandra nowadays, it's not even that she would do a good friend a favour by stepping in. So why did she appear?
kant1781
Crew Member

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg