My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

My Rebecka Dream

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:27 am

I also had a dream about Rebecka. This is my 3rd dream about her. I only remember 3 things about it, 1. Rebecka was in it. 2. She was pregnant. 3. The song "Out of Touch" by Hall & Oates was playing in the background.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:24 am

Well, you're a luckier man than me, Kyle. The only time I remember my dreams is when they SUCK.

:roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:27 am

codyw1 wrote:Well, you're a luckier man than me, Kyle. The only time I remember my dreams is when they SUCK.

:roll:

awwww! :(

One of my dreams involved Rebecka getting a pie-in-the-face. :P
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:45 am

LOL Kyle! I'm terrible at remembering dreams, though. Kinda annoying - given my strange head, I must have some doozies! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Gennis » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:09 pm

I've been told there's a way of remembering your dreams and even controlling them. Had something to do with setting your alarm clock every hour and then write down what you know about your dream you had... Something like that anyway.
Imagine the possibilities!
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:47 am

Yeah, it's called "lucid dreaming". Trust me, I've imagined the possibilities! :twisted: :lol:

You're supposed to go to sleep repeatedly thinking "I will remember my dreams" or something, and it's supposed to gradually make them more clear, then you're supposed to upgrade to "I will know when I am dreaming". I tried it, the first one worked for a while (and boy, did I have some frickin' weird ones!), couldn't get the second one to work, though. Bummer. Problem is, when I go to bed, too damn tired to remember to do it! :D :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Ian » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Had a weird FA-related dream yesterday (my first). It was only kinda-related, mind (no Rebecka or Alex, alas :P )

Basically, it involved George Costanza (from "Seinfeld"!) running around New York putting up posters for FA... only to get into trouble because of the bad language.

Welcome to my head.

:shock: :lol: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Gennis » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Oh dear... that's seriously f'ed up :o

Nah just kidding, i dream stupid things at least once a week. I never remember 'em for longer than a day though... too bad.

(I can totally see how George would react, while getting in troube haha :/ )
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:54 am

Yeah, exactly LOL!

I have terrible trouble remembering my dreams, too. Which is a shame, as when I do, they're often very entertaining! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Gennis » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:05 am

codyw1 wrote:Yeah, exactly LOL!

I have terrible trouble remembering my dreams, too. Which is a shame, as when I do, they're often very entertaining! :lol:

Mine are usually fantastic and insane at the same time. I always wonder what the fuck was i dreaming, and why was i dreaming THAT, but it's always entertaining:P Ill try to remember the next one and get ready to laugh:D
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:16 am

I had another Rebecka dream last night.

I dreamt that I had moved to Sweden (no particular place seemed familar)and I saw Rebecka across the street from me and she came over to me and asked me to be her kids baby-sitter (I baby-sit in real life). She told me that she needed a regular sitter for 4 days a week in the afternoon. After that it started to rain and then I woke up.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:47 am

LOL Kyle. Babysitting duties, eh?

:twisted: :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Gennis » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:23 pm

hehe those are the only times i hate waking up ^_^
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:16 am

Another dream. I'm on a roll! LOL.

I dreamt that Rebecka was a Hutterite. Does anyone here know who the Hutterites are? I know a little about them, but not much. They're kind of like the Amish, but different too.

It was a strange dream. Someone tried to take a picture of her and she shouted, "Thou shalt not take graven images!". She was wearing a polka dotted kerchief on her head, convering her hair and had a long, patterned skirt and top with long sleeves. That's all I remember of my dreams. Kind of makes me want to research info on the Hutterites on the net.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 am

You're a jammy git, Kyle. :wink:

I've been getting very interested in dreams of late, and trying to remember them, but most nights I still wake up unable to remember a single damn thing. Very irritating. :cry:
Ian
Webmaster

Next

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg