My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby fish » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Sounds like a dream with lots of possibilities to me. :)P 8) :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby katka » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:11 am

you probably already angry with it, but tonight I had a dream (for a change) about Rebecca:) But ... you shouldn´t very jealous, because I remember that more and less. The dream was beautiful. Again, the school environment - same the some parts of the primary or secondary school. Wheather was rainy and the sky was grey and so in the building was dark, so shining lights. We were classmates with Bex very good and she has solved a problem with the school and I gave her the courage to speak with them. And then we were waiting for a lunch standing in queue in a corridor. Bex looked like in a picture of buying books FA, naturely and simply. I think that she was even younger than me - it makes it look young and low height. It was a special, she looked subdued and she was new in the classroom and I felt as sentinel something as a kind of protectionism for her.... :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 am

That sounds like a really nice dream
"Protective" is a great feeling. *:)*

And I'm not angry, just a little jealous. :mrgreen: :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 am

mr fish and mr ian are :mrgreen:

:wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Again I dreamed about Bex. But this time she looked like Sanna of Sherdil. I thought about the sequence, when she's fixed in the stable next to Sherdil and holds her in the clutches of some guys. But it was as if somewhere out there in the park. She snatched them and ran away. I was as bystanders, but then I somehow involved too rush into it. Then suddenly there appeared two Bex ( as Sannna ) :-D One is left to catch, to save the other. So I ran with the second through a complex obstacle to the city. Chased us, but we ran off into subways, where were public toilets. Then I saw myself, but I looked like someone completely different. The toilets were full but together we somehow piled in there and Bex then waited for me at the sinks. There were a lot of annoying girls who knocked me all the time whether I hurry. Bex had been nervous, but still waiting. Then I came out and we then turned to east. Bex for me holding out her hand to stop me, because running out guys just ran in front. But one of them stopped and looked at us through window. And that was the end of a dream. :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 am

I was really getting into that dream Katka.
Two Sannas. Excellent. *:)* *:)* :lol:

You have great dreams.
Lots of adventure. 8) :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

Two Sannas.

There. Are. No. Words. :)P :)P :)P

:P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Kso » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Two Fridas a bit better))
Kso
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 pm

You know, I can not much pick and so I have very lucky that I have such vivid imaginations. This creative people seem to have it ... :)P :roll: :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby katka » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 pm

I had one small dream tonight. Becky was my classmate in high school. First I didn't know that she is in my class. We were somewhere on school trip maybe in Italy...We were on tour of historical architectural monuments. We walked into a Renaissance church - but it looked more like a Byzantine basilica. It was much decorated, and all shining with gold and beautiful decorations. We were all quiet. Then we went to explore the church a special room, where perhaps it was something like a library of rare dark ebony wood. And suddenly, when I look up and browsing through beautifully produced wooden box, talking to me Rebecka. And she said to me something to the effect that she like everything I did .... as restored, repaired. :lol: ( but she was not upset, she looked to with great admiration.) :roll: Then she said that it´s really good work and I got it for a nice sum of money. I didn´t know what she was talking about. I was not aware that something like the church I restored in Italy a lot of money. :lol: :T I tried to dissuade her but she didn´t want me to believe. If I wanted to be able prove it to her and also others people which were there with me so I went to start block of library and on some wooden ramp (landing ? :roll: ) I showed her some scratches in the wood. Some signatures and messages by vandals or someone. And I said that I did not leave it there. But it was to see against the light and she couldn´t see it. So I had to stood behind her, really prove to her that she saw it and put her hand on it to feel the groove. Then Becky finally believed that I'm no restorer and I do mine '' influential '' parents no contract deal. Then we laughed it together and looked at some souvenirs, we tried it, did crap and we laughed. Then the dream ended. :D
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Katka's dreams are more interesting than most films I watch. :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 pm

I dreamt last night that Rebecka was at a supermarket with her kids.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 am

snaps wrote:Katka's dreams are more interesting than most films I watch. :D

I only hope they get made into films.
Lukas, are you listening? :P :lol:

Nice one Kyle.
You might have volunteered to look after her kids though.
Who knows how it might have turned out then. :roll: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 am

I need to start eating cheese before I go to bed. Or something. I ain't getting the effect these guys are having.

:T :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 pm

:lol: It's not a bad idea :roll: :wink: . Maybe it will gradually implanted into my fun fiction. :lol: :mrgreen: Otherwise, you didn't have so many dreams that you've seen the FA for the first time ? Or when you were at the top cheering of mind about it ? To me the obsession will a little subside, I'll haven't already had such dreams. But the fact that about one of my very favorite film seems to me already for six years. I do not know about because I have some talent :roll:
katka
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg