My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri May 08, 2009 7:37 am

I had another dream about Rebecka last night. This was sad, especially for Rebecka. :( In it she was sitting on a couch, which appeared to be in some sort of family or living room. Anyways, she was there sitting, and her hands were covering her face and her head was down. She was crying. Sobbing. That's all I remember of the dream.

Why so sad, Rebecka?
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri May 08, 2009 8:40 am

You're lucky to be able to remember your dreams so well, and lucky to have Rebecka visit them on a semi regular basis. I envy you.

All I can remember of mine is that I have them, but within a minute of waking they're completely gone. My brain's like a sieve I guess.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat May 09, 2009 3:36 am

I had one last week, I can't remember much about it, it just seemed to be scenes from Show Me Love (mainly in the school). I think that's the first one I've had actually (that I can in any way recall, anyway!).
Ian
Webmaster

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 am

I dreamt last night, that Rebecka had a Facebook account that was open to fans and that she posted a lot of pictures of herself to share with us and she also told us that she was pregant with triplets!! :D Oh and she'd had an account on here and would post here as well.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:56 am

Ah, the bittersweet disappointment of...

...waking up.

:? :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 pm

I sure do dream about Rebecka alot! Last night I dreamt Rebecka was a judge on a show called, Acting Idol. It's not a real show, but in my dream it was. Kinda like American/Canadian/Pop/Swedish Idol, except for acting.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 am

I have dozens of dreams every night.

Can't remember any of them, of course, but still. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 am

OMFG

Major dream. Coupla nites ago. Have taken this long to try to deconstruct.

Basically Agnes has become orphaned. Oskar has been sent away to live with relatives.

For some bizarre reason Agnes has requested to move in with me. Lots of people think this is a ‘’good idea’’

I don‘t know why I have been chosen, Ima not even in the market for being a surrogate what?

But it looks like it’s going to happen anyway. I have the choice but her eyes keep scanning me over and I can’t say no in her hour of need.

Sheeit! I need this like a hole in the head.

It’s all anxiety. It’s all questions, and very poor answers.

Like what is my status?

She’s very welcome but like WTF am I supposed to be? Am I a parent surrogate or big sister?

Do I have to make sure she washes behind her ears (like I have to do with the stable girls)

Do I have to attend parent’s evenings at her school?

I don’t know what Swedish people eat, let alone Swedish vegetarians?

I can do jacket spuds and cheese pizza, but she can’t live on that forever.

We are on a farm here. What happens when she finds out about our relationship with the local licensed abbatoir?

Sure I can teach her about horses and how to ride etc

If she finds it difficult to make friends in Sweden, how will she cope here? Yes the stable girls are friendly but they are a potentially bad influence.

I tell her. I don’t understand. I haven’t got any money, I can’t keep her.

She just smiles and says ‘I have lots now!’

That is scarey. She seems to have no feelings about her parents demise.

And what about Elin?

Sure she is welcome to come over and stay, but I can’t act in loco parentis.

I’m trying not to crowd her. I just want to give her space to talk through her feelings etc.

But she won’t open up to me. She just grins and nods. She seems silent but happy. She never speaks unless I ask her a direct question, and Ima trying to make that unobstrusive.

I’m at my wits end.

I know she has to push herself out a bit. I take her into town and help her select clothes to help her fit in.

She seems uninterested, and will let me buy whatever I think is appropiate.

I don’t want her following me around like a lost puppy.

But I can’t be cruel to her.

It goes on like this.

Every time I try to nudge her out of the nest, she just looks at me with a soulful and hurt expression.

OMFG!!!
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:25 am

Let me get this straight. You had a dream about Agnes moving in with you...

...and it upset you?

Hmm.

I think I'd pay good dosh for a dream like that. :wink: :P :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 am

Snaps, why on earth are you trying to get her to go? :shock:

Have you become straight all of a sudden? :T

Can't you see she's just coming on to you? :roll:

And what's the big deal if Elin comes over for a visit? *:)* *:)* *:)*

Such is the stuff dreams are made of.
Mine anyway. :)P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I tried to lose Agnes in the IKEA store near Ilkeston, hoping someone would take pity on her and adopt her. It didn't work. She followed me back and gave me ''that look''. No wonder I have nightmares. :|

snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 am

Fish and I are of the same mind. :D :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 am

snaps wrote:... gave me ''that look''... :|

Now that's a look to die for.
Those eyes are just, wow. Image :)P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 am

Coronaries have been caused by less. :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Wierdest dream yet, a coupla nites ago. Still can't make sense of it. It doesn't really have a beginning or end.

For a start I'm a boy [Go on. Laff :lol: Get it out of your system now :evil: ] I don't look anything like a do. I'm quite olive skinned, dark hair and eyes, and *hawt* as Hell. All the girls fancy me, but I'm not a chaser, I'm quite laidback and wealthy {that bit made me laff! :lol: }, Even catching sight of myself in the mirror I could sh*g myself stupid.

For some bizarre reason, I've taken up with Agnes (who lives quite near) and we've been going steady for about six months. I'm getting frustrated though because she won't commit to a shag. More importantly I know about her crush on Elin. Either someone has whispered to me or I've worked it out. All I want Agnes to do is tell me about it in her own time. I keep dropping hints but she won't say anything. I am determined NOT to ask her direct. If she just says she has a crush thats fine with me and she should know I'm sensitive enough not to go apeshit about it. If she wants to DO something about it, that's different. In that case I'll suggest we stop seeing one another for a bit while she works it out. What I'm not prepared to accept is the humiliation of her breaking off and going off with Elin while the rest of the school laff behind my back about how she left me because I was so dull she preferred going out with a girl.

Agnes keeps bawling her eyes out , holed up in her room with the door locked. Papa Olof is nice and keeps calling me to come round to see if I can cheer her up. Mama Karin is a biatch though and is always nasty to me and says things like ''what did you do to upset her'' and ''she's not even sixteen yet you know'' yeh like the chance would be a fine thing. I swear if she keeps on at me I'll spill the beans and give her something to think about.

I know the worst thing I could do is go after Elin. Elin pretends she is not interested in me, but someone else has told me that she is desperate to go out with me. I fancy Elin, but we just verbally spar when we meet, and I pretend I don't fancy her. I know that the worst case scenario is that I get it together with Elin, because this will double- whammy Agnes and push her over the edge. If you see what I mean :? Worst thing that could happen is that your boyfriend goes off and gets it together with a girl you fancy the pants off.

In an odd bit of crossover, Oskar (out of LTROI) is a kind of ''clingy'' friend of mine. He keeps badmouthing Agnes, and to complicate matters, seems to have developed a crush on me. Maybe I can get him to go out with Agnes? :T My mind boggles at the complexity of trying to arrange a foursome for all involved in which we all emerge with some shred of dignity intact.

I wake up in a cold sweat. The End.
snaps
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg