My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby Ian » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 am

I can very rarely even remember any dreams, unfortunately. And then they're usually rubbish. I have had a few nice ones - I had a VERY nice one with Alex a month or so back, if you know what I mean, nudge nudge, wink, wink, say no more :P - but it's very much a rare occurrence, not like you and Kyle.

Jammy sods. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 pm

wow I'm totally happy! Today I finally after a long time seemed wonderful dream! *:)* I was afraid that It will not be a long time nothing seems to me about Bex, because after what I have about 5 times saw Kyss mig ( because bad skin subtitles :roll: ) since then, nothing seemed to me :? But tonight was all made ​​up for. :D

So...It seemed to me that Bex and her boyfriend Alex Skepp had us come to visit with their children. 8) Bex looked like today, something around 30 years, and Alex seemed very sympathetic and was much higher than Bex. When they arrived (in the countryside, where our family house, not in a block of flats in Brno :roll: ) and I (and my sister, oddly enough :lol: ) we were greeted with them as if we were friends of many years. *:)* Normally we talk with them, but I do not know whether English or Czech, in the dream that somehow came out naturally, that I do not know what language we speak to each other, :roll: but it was probably Czech, because it is of course natural to me and spoke with it also Bex: D It was very special ... Mom did great lunch (burgers and mash). Then we showed our home to them, but did not seem like it at home, in fact :roll: , it was more like mix of everything, the apartment in Brno and etc. It was a lot of sunny weather and warm, so Bex wanted to walk out with children and so we went. But then suddenly she started to get nervous, because of the children come to me, somehow she started to deal with climate :roll: :T ... and she hurried home. It ended so that we have with our whole family farewell and invited them to the next meeting. :) We just in the dream all quite familiar. *:)* We knew they were from Sweden and that Bex was a celebrity. In the dream it seemed as if I am invited to Bex, :oops: because the main friends were actually Bex and I. :)P :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Nice one Katka! :D At least your dreams are normalish :?

I had an Ian dream last night. :shock: I dreamt I was Ian’s dad (told you before, I have the wierdest dreams) :T I was getting worried about his obssession with Bex. All he would ever talk about is bloody Rebecka. :evil: Anything you say to him, he just turns it around into a comment about Bex. I found in in his room with a bag of Smarties. I said ‘Ian, aren’t you getting a bit old for Smarties?’ He just replies ‘I wonder what Rebecka’s favourite colour Smarties is?’ :twisted: I said ‘WTF!’ (I swear a lot in my dreams). :oops:

I then see him at his desk. He’s planning to send this big bag of Smarties to Bex. :r I tell him that’s really stupid. :Y He says NO, and anyway if Bex doesn’t like them she can give them to her kids. :mrgreen: I say that’s really dumb, cos no-one in their right mind (but bear in mind this is a dream about Ian :Y ) would touch any foodstuffs sent by a stranger, let alone give stuff to their kids to eat. He just says ‘I wonder if Bex’s kids like Smarties?’ *:)* It just doesn’t sink in. *:|*

I suggest he do a nice handwritten letter and send a signed photo of himself and he might get the same back. O-) He thinks that’s a good idea. :)

Later on I am worried that we might not catch the post so I tell him to get a move on. I find he has written reams and reams to Bex. :shock: I despair. We walk down the lane to catch the last post. :| Actually my plan is to shove him into the Doctors surgery on the way there, get him sectioned and sent to a psych ward. :W

Half way down the lane he starts to run, I look behind me and see a police car has pulled up. :( I follow Ian into this building plot. There is a new house being built and we hide in the porchway. I say what are we running for? He says, because I stole the Smarties and pulls out the bag. :T He was still planning to sneak it into the mailing he was sending to Bex. :oops: I say why did you steal them? He complains, because I don’t give him enough pocket money. :mrgreen:

We are hiding when the police come looking. I get this idea, :idea: maybe it would be good for Ian to go to prison, then I wouldn’t have to put up with him going on about Bex all the time. :D The police sergeant says to me, we are charging you with breaking and entering. :)P WTF! The young police officer starts talking to Ian. Ian confesses about the Smarties and starts gabbling on talking about Bex. :T The young policeman is interested and Ian pulls a wad of photos of her out of his pocket. They are chatting and getting on really well. :D

The idea then hits me :idea: that if Ian and I get convicted we might have to share the same cell and I would have to listen to him going on about Bex 24/7. :r I get tough with the police sergeant and say that its stupid, how can you be done for breaking an entering a half-built house, WTF are we going to steal etc. :| I tell him that Ian is psych-case :T and anything he is saying can’t be used as evidence as he’s not competent. The police sergeant is getting angry with me. :evil: I yell at Ian ‘Shut the fuck up!’ :evil:

Then I woke up. So I don’t really know how it all ended. *:|*
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 am

Katka, next dream you have, make sure you have a camera with you.
You have great dreams and I want to see all the pics. :roll: 8) :lol:

And Snapsie, next dream you have about Ian, you'd better rush right off to a psychiatrist 'cause you should be really worried. :T :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That'll teach you to try to screw me over, snapsie, even in a dream. :P

Cute dream, katka.
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

well :D so when I am this time an artist, I'll illustrate the dreams of Bex once again and I will do a book about dreams as it was like by graduation :wink: I hope I can capture the right atmosphere of dreams :lol: :T
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:12 am

*:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*

Can I pre-order a copy of your book? *:)* 8) :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby katka » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 am

yeah and those dreams will be at least a few, so surely write a book:-D
It reminds me that I almost forgot another ''piece of my head'' !
Well it seemed to me that I am going to do some school tests (about graduation I'd say, because I thought it was terrible stage fright and, moreover, were somehow important. Still I felt that it is some big important test) when I come to them prepared...I suddenly thought that the exam maybe wouldn't be the same what I learned at home:-D When I headed out of the house, so I reached for a large busy road intersection a short distance from our house. And imagine who was there! Bexie course:-D, sat behind a desk on a chair in the middle of the intersection and she wrote something already. I sat down beside her and realized that she wrote the same tests as me. Then someone gave me the paper, I'd say a teacher, but I did not see her face because the sun was shining sharp. Then we both went up, handed the tests and when we turned to the right side so there was another bench, where was some vegetables, etc. Behind the bench was a man and sharpened knives. Then he let me try sharpen and a little cut a vegetable. I felt both a culinary graduation, where is the first type tests: test of knowledge and then moving on to test skills of practitioners. Bex was watching me as I'm walking and she laughing. I also laughed. We had something interpreted ...the type as the sort of typical girl's talking and dream was over :-) The best of all was that we was to each other behaved as very good friends who know each other for years *:)* :)P
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:30 am

That's a really nice dream........

But I'm glad you got her to move away from the middle of the road. :shock: *:)* :D
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 am

I want some of what katka's been smoking. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Ian wrote:I want some of what katka's been smoking. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: it's nothing...really :lol:
It must will be that artists have enough imaginary thinking, I imagine a lot of things in really clear pictures. That's what an artist must have a rich pictorial vision that he could create his works. I handle with ideas and their visuality almost as a shaman.
katka
Crew Member

Postby katka » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 pm

And it's here next dream :D *:)* I dreamed about Bear's kiss. To my parents I announced that I'm going to go buy a DVD or CD (I do not know exactly) some a movie. I did not want them to explain exactly what it is, it was secret. I still just coaxing them to let me out. It was not, fortunately any problem, so I went into the next town about 20 km away (I do not know how many miles is it for you) for some festivities. It was like a carousels and circus. I managed catch train at the last moment (as it is after all in reality). I remember that I went with some friends and I even wrote Bex sms message that we're on the road so she awaits to us. We arrived at a clearing where the circus was the most large and we were focus on him. Bex was up to us waving from a distance and she looked very happy. When we come to her so she very warmly welcomed us and was really glad that we got because she and others has celebrating birthday her bear Misha. Everywhere was a circus people and arranged the show. With Bex we talked together a while and then I fell on a stand that sold CD soundtrack BK. For which I was very excited and happy that someone finally thought to it for publishing go out. I immediately bought one. But between this, Bex somewhere lost to me. We wanted to ask her what it actually is for the program. So we went looking for her to the small stables where were a few horses. I had a hunch that we'll find her there. But one horse started haunt me. Once I stroked him and I did not get rid of him then. Everywhere he went behind me and leaned on me so that I crushed on the wall and their huge inflated bellies nearly me suffocated. Apparently wanted to scrub because he was all dirty from the mud. Then I managed to somehow lost to him and in that moment I found Bex which was at one horse. She brushed him. I asked her what will happen next. As she finished it, took me back out and offered some refreshments and then began a celebration in honor of Misha. Misha as a major star and birthday boy also had the task of making a circus numbers. I think it was something like guess the meaning of the sentence, which pieced helpers on the ground of the major components as scrable. But Misha it somehow guessed wrong. And suddenly a little boy get turned his back to show and began round over a colorful circles. Each of them gave in their mid-turn, because each half was a different color and when color on both halves of the rings agreed to he spoke the sentence correctly instead of Misha. Bex was stopped herself. I asked her how come it that Misha did not know and Bex that he knew it well, just made a spelling mistake or something. And then it went as this on and Bex was poor disappointed that Misha made it so spoiled. Perhaps...she learned him herself it. The sky clouded over, and also was not so sunny. Cooled. I don't know exactly how it ended, but I have a feeling that we parted with Bex quite happily, she was not so sad and we thanked her for everything. I think we had more complicated transportation back home, so we returned in the evening.
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 am

That's almost like a complete movie. :shock: 8)
I'm so jealous because I haven't had a decent Bex dream in ages. :( *:)* :lol:

Oh, we use kilometers over here in Australia too.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 am

I can rarely remember any dreams. And when I can, they usually just suck, which makes me very cross. :(
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

fish: you too ? I thought that you use miles as in USA :lol: so I sorry :lol: Well yesterday I watch in tv one show where cooking usually in us, in Cz. But this week is special parts in Australia :D A few Czech people have meet every day at one of them and then next of them and valued food to each other. I think that some cook also kangaroo's meat :D uff.... :roll:
Ian: I'm sorry that you haven't dreams about Bex. This mine would usually be enough to at least one episode of a series. It is important to remember very well right after waking up, because sometimes happens that when I wake up and do not resembling and thinking fot it so that I forget dream during the day or a substantial part of it. It is best to write it somewhere. Dreams about Bex just write here, therefore, do not write anywhere else, I usually remember the strong, but some I wrote. :)
katka
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg