My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby fish » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 am

Sounds very strange, I hope you can remember why she was dressed that way. :shock: :? 8)
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 am

Miley Cyrus was not amused. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 am

A minimalist piece of cake dream of the last night :)P :D :mrgreen: and even to played one special music in this :lol: (cause of last night I hardly worked on my bachelory finally work for my university and I listened one song still a round and also doesn't long time when I made the FA music videos and it all contributed to the reflection of strong incentives to dream. Although the theme of the song is nothing to do with FA or not anything at all about the FA, BK, or Bex and Alex, but it is so utterly pompous and graduate that it just directly had imposed to my dream :T )

Well...I was rather like ''voayeur'' Alex was talking with Bex (both rather looked like Elin and Agnes) this my observation was as from a distance so I didn't hear was they talked between them. But Bex suddenly turned back to Alex and quickly walked away (maybe they had between themselves some arguments). Alex was nervous and then I was came to existing human and came to her. :roll: :lol: We agreed that we would look for Bex. Then I came to etheric nothing again and again I saw only Alex how walking into a different neighborhoods (environment places) and then on very beautiful places in an gardens, which was sunny and fresh with atmosphere as now, in the spring. Then I came of air on ground and was little bit further by Alex and near to ''walking'' Bex. Alex searched Bex and looked even after some vineyard in the leafy woods (garden?) then she saw Bex and immediately screamed to her, but Bex didn't hear and continued of walk away. I suddenly was between them and didn't know what I should to do. Alex was still screaming and is sad. I finally caught up with Bex and saw where she go. She turned from the road into a ditch and then into the meadow where she for the high dry grass disappeared for a while to me, but only cause of that she sat right behind it on the ground. Bex immediately got up and talked with me about Alex. When I wanted answer her I didn't know in that moment how I would should calling her ( if as ''Bex'' or ''Agnes'' ?) Finally I chose the salutation: ''Bex'' (it was strange). :roll: Alex then finally ran to us and was upset, unlike Bex, who was completely at rest :lol: .Then they just looked to each other a some time and then we lay together on the grass. Bex was between me and Alex (Alex was on the left side nearer to wood). Then just I remember that we are whispering together about something and then Bex was looking up at the clouds and I was watching her. Soon she closed her eyes and dreamed of something. I was so close, but I couldn't do nothing than only watch her lovely face by the corner of my eye. Unfortunately, she sensed my close's and questioning presence and just a while at moment what I plunged head into my hands, to face in the grass, she straightened up. I didn't look to her of the embarrassment. For a change I felt that she know it and that she looking over her shoulder to me at that moment, and into me pervaded by such a pretty uncomfortable feeling as ''not-wanting'' ''not-getting'' ''not-desirability'' and impropriety. FIN. :lol:

I'm so sorry that I describe the action so in detail, but I don't help myself. :roll: :oops: Are you wondering what it was that song ?
Last edited by katka on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 am

For a moment I thought you were matchmaking between Bex and Lex, but then it also seemed like you were trying to become more closely involved. *:)* *:)* *:)* :P :lol:

Yes, I'd love to know the song that brought about this kind of dream.
I'll have to listen to it and see if it has the same effect on me. :roll: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 am

I still want to know what katka smokes, and where I can get some. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 am

Ian, it will be the overwork. By morning I was still doing the bachelor work and also collected a portfolio of my work for entrance exams. I'm one of the few artists that really nothing taken drugs. And on this type of university that's not again so common phenomenon :-D

song (it's funny but just it's that :lol: :lol: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikte_KWEwZ8&feature=fvst
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Katka has interesting dreams, she is highly visual, with a strong appreciation for the nuances of sound and music, and integration of these with graphics and the outpouring of human emotion. I wish her well in her assessments. I would like to think that with the right contacts and financial backing, she could hack it as a film director. I'm glad Katka doesn't do drugs. She doesn't need them. I have done some film-making, and while it seems like fun to the outsider, it is is actually a highly disciplined art-form. You can't do that being doped-up half the time. I think Katka, has the combination of skills, vision, and determination to succeed. *:)* I just hope that she remembers her old friends on this site :lol:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Wow Snaps ! Thank You for your nice coment about me :D but you thought seriously or made fun ? I can not believe it. Nobody never like you me pleasantly evaluated. Thank you _O_ It gives me courage to linger in my artistic and creative activities again even if it's not easy at that school where I'm currently studying fine arts. We haven't there all students easy it. Severely mentally they withheld all of us and I really think that I have not for it to be an artist, :| because in this way exist much more interesting a number of people than I am. I think that I'm not quite fit for it, but how do you write ''play'' with the fantasy, visuality and music of film, I enjoying it greatly. But it's only my dream to do it.

Oh and now I realize, after finding what the lyrics of song really mean that it is quite corresponding with the dream for now even I had not any idea about the contents of the text. An interesting match in my head, I think my brain somehow took over after his and understand what it is :lol: :lol: :lol:
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 am

katka wrote:... But it's only my dream to do it...

There's no reason why dreams can't come true Kat. :Y
I fully support everything Snapsie said. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am

If overwork causes these great dreams, I guess I'll never have them. :P :(

(I agree with snaps too, katka, but I thought I'd settle for being a smartarse. :P )
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am

You're so good to me here, thank you. Possibly I'll get mine obligation that is resolution for you and you have yet another piece of entertainment of me. :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby DMt. » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 am

We can't help but compare our own work with others', Kats - and there will always be someone more talented - but it doesn't help anything, really.

Best thing is to just do what your heart says, as well as you can :mrgreen:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire
DMt.
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 pm

hmmm it's true indeed :roll: , but in art's world is more dificult when you are individual (single) than you are normal average person with other interesting normal job, which does not need any special talent. So in short, to maintain a kind of positive motivation needs for arts and support from more experienced people, that for us as students this thing it doesn't getting of the lack interest of professors. This leads to doubt, strong doubts about this thing if it this really the only job that I decided to do for the rest of our life. It is then up to each of us as to who will retains. Who has such strength of character to overcome this all wrongs and deal with these oversized demands at this time to artist. Srorry all moderators that we are getting OT :roll: :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby Kso » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

katka wrote:song (it's funny but just it's that :lol: :lol: )

Mmm...Sarah Brightman :roll: I so like her voice. Good taste, Katie :wink:
Kso
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Kso wrote:
katka wrote:song (it's funny but just it's that :lol: :lol: )

Mmm...Sarah Brightman :roll: I so like her voice. Good taste, Katie :wink:

really ? thanks :lol: :wink: well she has really great vocal range :)
katka
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg