My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby fish » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 am

It's the thought of Agnes and I practicing French on each other that has my interest. :)P *:)*

Oh!
You meant the language. :oops:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:09 am

I didn't. :shock:

:wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Anther Agnes appearance in a dream, although just a short one, and she was being a pain in the arse as ever. We were both at University at the beginning of the second year. Agnes woke me because I had overslept. I didn't know what we were supposed to be doing. I didn't have a timetable and Agnes was uncharacteristically disorganized. I couldn't even remember which subject I was studying. I said let's see if we can still get some breakfast. I just pulled on some jeans and we slobbed down to the refectory. An officious looking guy stopped me and said ''New Rules. Dress code. Students may not eat in the Refectory wearing bedclothes'' I pulled my pajama top off and said ''now I'm not''. I wasn't the least bit bothered by my appearance but Agnes was embarrased at my behaviour :oops: and kept nagging me :Z So I shoved a croissant in her mouth to shut her up :T The End.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 am

I think you're just making these up now. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 am

snaps wrote:...An officious looking guy ...

See. I told you she dreamed about me, and I got her to take her top off. :shock: *:)* *:)* :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:21 am

I forgot to mention, I kicked the officious looking guy hard in the nuts :lol: As for making it up, I don't but it's my unconscious mind at work. You're lucky. You don't have to live inside my head 24/7 :T
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 am

You should try living in mine. :T :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 am

snaps wrote:I forgot to mention, I kicked the officious looking guy hard in the nuts :lol:

Never felt a thing.
You'll have to be a better shot than that. :shock: :lol:

snaps wrote:You're lucky. You don't have to live inside my head 24/7 :T

That is a scary thought. :shock: :T
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 am

Dreamt last night that Rebecka and I were in a Mac commercial. She was the Mac Girl (of course) and I was the PC Guy. At the end of the commercial Siobhan Magnus came on said, "Rebecka, you are...." and then I woke up before she finished her sentence. I wonder what the rest was?
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

You people - I wish I could remember anything from my dreams! :roll: :T
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 am

Thanks Rebecka.
Thanks Snapsie. :D

I was at a family gathering for some occasion. Lots of people, outdoors, looked like a rural property. Beautiful day.
A relative I didn't recognise said there was someone looking for me, and pointed out Rebecka sitting on a bench seat. Freshly mown green grass and a few small trees around her. She smiled as I approached and we spent most of the day together just sitting close and chatting. She seemed to want to know me as much as I wanted to know her.

Time for everyone to leave and she gave me her phone number and made me promise to call the next day.

Then it got wierd(er?).
Rebecka insisted on wearing this hat in the car as she was leaving. It had bright orange and red swirls and was shaped like one of the sails of the Sydney Opera House, and it was about 50 cms from front to back. :shock:

Strange looking hat. Anyway, I wrote down her phone number, 0011 and I know it had a 5 and a 3 and.........

Don't you hate it when you wake up at crucial times? I just know she'll feel bad that I didn't ring. :( :x :W
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 am

fish wrote: Anyway, I wrote down her phone number, 0011 and I know it had a 5 and a 3 and.........

Sounds like you were calling out of Oz. The exit code from Australia IS 0011. The code for Sweden is 46, and the area code for Stockholm is 8, so the 5 and 3 must be part of the telephone number. I don't know about Amal maybe its under Karlstad where the Area code is 54.

Think hard, fish! :T There was no 5 or 3 digits in Rebecka's old number at Bagarmossen.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 am

fish wrote: Then it got wierd(er?). Rebecka insisted on wearing this hat in the car as she was leaving. It had bright orange and red swirls and was shaped like one of the sails of the Sydney Opera House, and it was about 50 cms from front to back. :shock:

It sounds to me like your unconscious mind was trying to contact Pippi Långstrump :lol: :lol: :lol:

snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 am

snaps wrote:...Sounds like you were calling out of Oz. The exit code from Australia IS 0011. The code for Sweden is 46, and the area code for Stockholm is 8, so the 5 and 3 must be part of the telephone number. I don't know about Amal maybe its under Karlstad where the Area code is 54.

Think hard, fish! :T There was no 5 or 3 digits in Rebecka's old number at Bagarmossen.

The 5 and the 3 were in the phone number part, after all the area codes and stuff.
Help me out here Snaps, I can't bear the thought of Rebecka in tears 'cause I didn't ring.

You start with the 1, 2, 3's and I'll start with the 0, 9, 8's and we'll meet in the middle, (so to speak).
In a year or two we're bound to find her. :roll:

I'm sure Pippi would love the new style Rebecka hat. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 am

The Pippi obsession on this forum makes me :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg