My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby fish » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 am

katka wrote:...I think that some cook also kangaroo's meat :D uff.... :roll: ...

Kangaroo meat is actually very nice. Very lean though. Best as a steak with a red wine sauce. Yum. :)P

My "Bex" dreams lately are very much like my search efforts, lots of trying but Bex just doesn't show up. :roll: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 am

I had a dream last night that Rebecka was covered in green slime.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 am

:shock:

Now, Bex covered in red wine sauce, hmmmmmmmm. :)P :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 am

Red wine sauce, a ton of blueberry yoghurt.... it's all good. :)P :P :shock: :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 am

again some a few dreams *:)* but because I did not write it right that day, so I do not much remember of it, just that today, but also rather weak .... rather that's some pictures. :roll: Do you want to know what it was about? :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby Juule » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

katka wrote:Do you want to know what it was about? :roll:

Yes. :Y *:)*
Juule
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 am

Juule wrote:...Yes. :Y *:)*

Please. :Y *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby katka » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:09 pm

well :lol: so this dream about 5 days ago was quite long so get ready for the essay :lol: ...In dream was very sunny weather and so warmer air. I was there as like some reporter with else other woman...(btw also character of one serial) and this woman was some like translator because we shall had to meet with Bex and with next actors of BK.

When Bex appeared between us (actually I forgot as it happened and details of it) so she looked like Lola - same cloths and etc. I was very excited :D but I could spoke English about as much as now :lol: so the women shall fit now. I tried also spoke some Engl. but when I couldn't remember on any word...she helped me fortunately, but Bex and she had of it big funny :T :roll: :oops: :? This environment where we were was wunderful...mixture of rural areas in my circuit and a very modern snobbish villa. Where was the pool and a lot of corridors, rooms and nonsensical too much bathroom with toilets and everywhere was a lot of marble. :roll: then we started interwiew anywhere in near neighborhood - out, inside the villa till we finished near the pool but I and woman we did not go into the water, Bex yes.
Then as we finished this ceremony, we went back out and appeared Thomas Ljungman (young actor of Kyss mig) and started doing some problems there. I thought that was a little off, crazy, insane or something. Came join yet again Sergei Bodrov Jr. and has started to a complete mess. Suddenly occurred so much things there that I can not even describe and explain something clearly, because even I can't understand what happened there, but just in me stayed feeling that it was pretty wild. Even for such a sharp sunshine where I almost did not recognize the faces of all those people. Solved there relationships between me and Bex. Bex and those two guys. Finally, it shall widens in a bizarre dispute and someones escapes. I think that Thomas somehow there began to run around and we were somehow trying to catch him. It was really special. The end of it I do not remember, just remember that eventually Bex went with Bodrov and for me stayed on my neck Ljungman (oh God :? narcissistic such a smug little boy with hair like a model from the magazine, blee :T ).

The second dream was really short. I only remember that Bex was in our kitchen (not in the village but in the city) and we sat around the table. I scraped potatoes for dinner, and my mom told her about me funny stories and always scolded me as I scrape the potatoes quite bad. That was bad for me that all the time she doing me so nervous. And I was very nervous of it, Bex understood all those piquancy about me and even to those potatoes I felt really embarrassed. Well I opposed mom's comments with any eloquent arguments and when mom finally left from the kitchen, Bex winked at me as that it's O.K. I do it well and it will certainly very good and nice she smiled on me. :)

that's all... :lol: very comprehensive, as always :roll: :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby Juule » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm

katka wrote:Suddenly occurred so much things there that I can not even describe and explain something clearly...

Definitely the best parts of any dream. :D

Thanks! *:)* :)P
Juule
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 am

katka wrote:... Bex winked at me as that it's O.K. I do it well and it will certainly very good and nice she smiled on me. :) ...

I'm sure I'd melt at that stage. :)P :oops:
Such nice dreams you have. I wish mine were as good. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 am

Lucky katka.

Do you know, I'm not sure I've ever had a Bex dream? :shock: Alex yes, Amelia yes, Emma yes, Rebecka though, is proving as elusive in dreams as in reality!
Ian
Webmaster

Postby DMt. » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:46 am

The few dreams I remember are usually of the sort I wouldn't want to... :|

OTOH, though, some of the occasional dreams of flight have been amongst the happiest events in my life.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire
DMt.
Crew Member

Postby katka » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks. Yes, always what is Bex in my dreams so I just a hundred percent better mood that day. The very best thing about it is that it is more-less positive dreams. We are in it either friends or people who at least understand and behave nicely to each other. Except for a dream that I have not written here too, but that is a secret, sorry :mrgreen: . Me about Alex seemed to have only about twice. Still it seems to me one of the actress, yet what most I've ever had, but lately it often is replaced by Bex. And once more about the whole acting ''elenco''. :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Postby DMt. » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 pm

katka wrote:Except for a dream that I have not written here too, but that is a secret, sorry :mrgreen:

That's OK, we can use our imaginations...in fact I think SOME people already have been... :lol:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire
DMt.
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:39 am

I dreamt that Rebecka was dressed as Hannah Montana.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg