My Rebecka Dream

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: My Rebecka Dream

Postby snaps » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 pm

I've been thinking about the story all day. Can't really commit to keyboard yet, it's too complicated, but fun too. It's like when you have one of those dreams that haunts you the next day. Like coming down from a trip or sumthin. Everything just seemed so real, but it was just so overpowering of the senses.

We met in the outdoor arena. A posh name for a building of weatherboard and corrugated iron roofing. I know I felt a bit ashamed cause when I met her I was wearing my old leather bomber jacket and the horses like to chew the cuffs, and skanky jeans, and I must stink of horse sweat and saliva to an outsider. Rebecka smelled fresh and spicey of pine needles and salty sea breezes. Even now, if I breathe in and close my eyes and concentrate, I can still savour that flavour.

She was just so nice to me, and like in a dream I couldnt get the words out, but she nodded politely and cracked me up by smiling, and I knew on the inside she must be laffing her socks off at me. She reassured me even though I was being klutzy and pretending not to be starstruck.

But when her arm brushed against me I went all static, all the feint little hairs on me, and being a ginger I am not ape-like, sort of sparked in crackling electricity, but she smiled at my embarassment as if she knows she regularly has this effect on people. I covered up my hot flushing blushing by saying I was overheated through exercising the horses, and peeled off my jacket. She grinned as if knowing this was horseshit I was saying.

I noticed she was staring at my chest and her eyes opened wide like saucers. I looked down and bloody hell! my sweatshirt is stuck to my chest and my nips are standing to attention like thimbles. She laughed and I had no choice but to join in, like I meet her everyday on a regular basis like an annoying but intimate schoolfriend. She threw me a towel off the stand rail.

''Well?'' she said, postured and posed, taking the piss outta me. ''Do you want me to turn round while you towel off?'' I grinned in dumb fashion (the only defensive pose I know). Catch an eyeful missy, I thought as I pulled my T-shirt off over my head. This time, it was her turn for eyes-out-on stalks. Being a ginger, my small but serviceable tits do end in a promontories of pink icing surmounted by glacé cherries.

‘Mmmmm’ she stuttered, starting to lose her Scandinavian cool. ‘I’ve had a long trip over here’. Yeh, like 50 miles from Stratford-On-Avon I thought, unconvinced. ‘Maybe we both could do with a shower?’ she suggested. I pointed to the girl’s shower stalls adjacent to the riding arena. ‘It’s basic, but then so am I’ I grinned.

We weaved our way over to the changing area, she stretched her arm up to place a delicate hand over my shoulder, as I am a string bean and she is smaller than my favourite doll. My left hand slid down her combat pants, patted her behind, full but firm, like I’d always imagined ….

Then I woke up! (That is untrue but it’s as far as this story goes!)
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 pm

:shock: :)P
This just has to be made into a film.

Original cast, of course. *:)* *:)* :)P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 am

I dreamt last night that Rebecka and Alex were on One Life to Live. Alex had been on one of my soaps in a dream before, but not Rebecka. I don't think...

Anyways, Rebecka played a doctor of Peidiactrics (sp?) at Llanview Hospital and Alex was a long lost-cousin of Starr Manning. This would be interesting if it were to happen right now as OLTL is getting tedious and the current storyline is dragging on and on....
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:25 am

No offence, Kyle, but I like snaps' dream better. :wink: :P :)P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 am

Ian wrote:No offence, Kyle, but I like snaps' dream better. :wink: :P :)P

It's a pity we can't just choose the dream we're going to have.
I'm sure my favourite would be a slightly different version of Snapsie's. Image :)P *:)* :D
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:39 am

I dreamt last night that Rebecka fell off a cliff. I woke up after she fell. Scary dream. :(
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:39 am

:shock:

You'll have to be more carefull in your dreams, Kyle.
I hope you were walking down at the bottom of the cliff so you could catch her. :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:13 am

She fell right into my arms.

Killed me stone dead, of course, but it was worth it. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:43 am

I dreamt last night that Rebecka was with Martha Stewart. IDK what they were doing together.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 am

I shudder to think, Kyle. :shock: :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 am

So there I was, walking across the street to chat to the new people who'd just moved in.

He was in the driveway taking some things out of the back of a van. She was in the garden, hands and knees, doing things to some plants. It was obvious who they were.

I helped Alex for a while, chatting and all, he seemed nice, but I couldn't help glancing quite often at Rebecka who looked all hot and sweaty and beautiful in the afternoon sun. They showed me round their new house. Then Rebecka and I went across to my place so she could borrow a few things. I remember my arm around her shoulder, her arm around my waist, as we crossed the road, all friendly and innocent like.

What a nice dream. :D
Sorry it was only a dream. :roll: :(
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:04 am

Aww. Very sweet. Who was moving in, though, Alex or Rebecka? :?
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Ian wrote:Aww. Very sweet. Who was moving in, though, Alex or Rebecka? :?

It definitely made sense when I wrote it. :T

The "Alex" was of course "Alexander" and I must say he seemed surprisingly OK with the whole touchy feely thing going on between Rebecka and me. 8)

Niiiice. :D :)P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Yes its wierd like that isn't it, how dreams make sort of make sense, even later when you remember them even if they don't really make sense at all.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

I dreamt last night that Rebecka was on a Disney show called, Cory in the House. I've only seen the show a few times. It's for pre-teens/teens.

*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg