Where did you first see Rebecka?

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:44 am

For me it was Eva & Adam. And that's how my "love" for Rebecka came to be. I was already a fan of Eva & Adam before then. That eventually lead to my email address and sometimes username FridaLove7 (7 is my lucky number).
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 am

I'm pretty sure it was Xmas 2000, actually. Over at my eldest brother's house, and there was an article about Show Me Love (only just going to cinemas in australia :roll: ), and a photo of Rebecka and Alex. I thought the movie sounded interesting, but it was (sorry Alex, no offence, love!) the photo of Rebecka that caught my attention. (It's always the goddamn petite brunettes, you know! :roll: :lol: ) Alas, it was only being screened at a small city cinema at a very inconvenient time, so I had to wait until it was available to rent on video September 2001.

The rest, as they say, is history.
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

When I saw FÅ in the cinema in 1999.

I don't think I ever saw the christmas programme Sunes Jul where she was just a little kid, and I didn't see the short movie Närkontakt on it's one time TV screening.

I loved the film FÅ, but I never had a crush or anything like that on either Rebecka or Alexandra.

In fact I didn't follow their careers very carefully in the years after FÅ, it's just recently that I've seen Bear's Kiss, Sherdil and Fröken Sverige for example.

I don't have a crush at the moment either, but since I sort of re-discovered FÅ, it's great to see the girls in their other films aswell :wink:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:36 am

Some of us are still waiting to see Froken Sverige and Sherdil, Magnus.

:wink: :D

I don't have a crush on Alex, though I do like and admire her. Do have one on Rebecka, I admit. :roll:

Like I said - me + petite brunettes = fatal combination.

:lol: :roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Gennis » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 pm

codyw1 wrote:Like I said - me + petite brunettes = fatal combination.

Only the blind and tasteless would disagree :P

Though Alex' performance as an actress and her personality make her quite adorable as well :D

Haven't seen Froken Sverige and Sherdil as well.

I first saw her about 2 weeks ago now, when i watched Fucking Amal for the first time :o Still in doubt of watching Bear's Kiss
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:36 am

Gennis, like I said, BK is worth a watch. The dubbing thing is annoying, I admit, but it's definitely worth it for Rebecka alone. She carries the whole thing, and looks gorgeous throughout. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 pm

codyw1 wrote:Some of us are still waiting to see Froken Sverige and Sherdil, Magnus.

:wink: :D

Patience, my friend, patience :lol:

I could get you a copy of Fröken Sverige pretty soon though if you want?
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:05 am

Yeah, sure. No need for all at once.

I'm happy to be patient for the others, mate. Just teasing. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Gennis » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Ok, i'll watch BK some day, and maybe some of you would be kind enough to give me Fröken Sverige as well ;) Cheers
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Re: Where did you first see Rebecka?

Postby PackDude » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 am

I saw her (on film) for the first time on FÅ, on NetFlix's online streaming of all places, less than two weeks ago. I cannot believe that I had never heard of this film before, like when it CAME OUT back when I was in college. Man, I would have liked to have seen it when it was new.

I wouldn't have even noticed it on NetFlix but by accident (b/c it is probably lumped under gay/lesbian, even though it is not really that kind of movie, per se).

Rebecka is such an amazingly talented person, and I'm glad to have finally crossed her path. But with so few movies in her repertoire, it's no wonder it took so long. Too bad she decided to get a real job!
PackDude
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 am

Better late than never, though, eh Packdude? :wink: :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm

I saw her first in Fucking Amal :) - the best movie what i was watch in last time :)
then in Bear´s Kiss, Sherdil, Narkontakt. But Sherdil isn ´t good movie. While she was charming there, but movie is average....
katka
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue May 24, 2011 11:07 am

Welcome Katka! :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 pm

katka
Crew Member

Postby katka » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 am

I just found out that when the FA gave us the first time in 2003 as a film club at 9:30 pm in the original version with subtitles, so then what most people wrote their responses on the website TV movie (that aired) so in 99% positive in all about 50 comments were only 2 more or less negative but it is not much to say, but rather included some criticisms of the film than it would have been completely brushed aside. What don´t surprised me that people, which saw Rebecca in first time, it had the most praise (of film) to Rebecca. Her eyes and everything ... yeah so here (as a Slavic nation) we usually blond, and admire the opposite:) :wink: so that Czechs are more admired Bex than Alex :wink:
katka
Crew Member

Next

Return to Rebecka Liljeberg