Alexandra's birth name/full name

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Alexandra's birth name/full name

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 am

According to the Swedish wikipedia page for Alex, her birth name/full name is Lena Marina Alexandra Dahlström. Did anyone know this? It's new info to me. Either way, it's pretty cool!
Last edited by Rebecka Fan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Alexandra's birth name/full name

Postby fish » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am

Didn't know her full name, for some reason I never even thought to look for anything different. :oops:
Thanks for the info.

That clip was posted before in a link from the Stockholm Film Festival site. It's on page 2 of the Because The Night posts.
fish wrote:Two minute clip of Alex talking about Because The Night, (in English), at the SFF.
http://www.stockholmfilmfestival.se/en/ ... ahlstroem/

Somewhere on that site I also found the full clip which contains interviews with other directors as well as the bit with Alex. It's all in English too but I never bothered to post it as we already had the Alex part by then. It's interesting but has no relevance to Alex.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Re: Alexandra's birth name/full name

Postby Ian » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks so much for that, Kyle!

Yes, fish is right, we've had a previous link, but that bugger was a near impossibility to download. I only got 75% of it, and then it came out terrible quality (full of freezes and jumps) for some reason. So big thanks for pointing that out! :D *:)*
Ian
Webmaster

Return to Alexandra Dahlström