Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Rebecka Fan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:47 pm

A new picture topic. :D

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This is a large one.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Image
User avatar
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:59 am
Location: Fort Myers (in the Sunshine State)

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby fish » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks Kyle. I suppose 75 pages was a bit over the top. :roll: :lol:

Cheevers4ever wrote:Really?? on her IMDB page it only says Blondie. I'd say if any of them get great reviews and do well on the festival film scene they will get dvd releases. Blondie seems to been made by critically well recieved Swedish director so it should get a worldwide dvd release. I happy to see her working on more roles and hopefully one of these roles will make a splash worldwide.


Blondie seems to be getting excellent treatment by the Film Festivals, much due to the credibility of director Jesper Ganslandt.
I think it will do well.

Image
Fish
User avatar
fish
Crew Member
 
Posts: 12901
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am
Location: Adelaide, Oz

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

I'll lock the other topic now.

What was Blondie again? I mistakenly assumed it was something to do with the Miss Julie stuff. I'm clearly confused. As usual. :roll: :wink:
User avatar
Ian
Webmaster
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Round the Bend

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby fish » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 am

Ian wrote:...I'm clearly confused...

Gee. D'ya think?
We hadn't noticed. :roll: :P :lol:

"Blondie" is a drama directed by Jesper Ganslandt which is entered in upcoming festivals in Toronto and Venice.

Fia-Stina Sandlund's trilogy is, She's Blonde Like Me", She's Staging It" and "She's Wild Again Tonight", and is about the staging of August Strindberg's "Miss Julie".
The first two have been on SVT although Magnus had to make SBLM available to us.
And, I'm not convinced that Alex is even in SWAT. *:|*

The Brazilian film "Astro" is directed by Paula Trabulsi and should be released in the next month or so.



With Lovisa at Pom Pom Sept 2007. *:)*

Image
Fish
User avatar
fish
Crew Member
 
Posts: 12901
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am
Location: Adelaide, Oz

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Ian » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

Do we know what Blondie is about, generally?

Well given the Blondie/Blonde similarity... I think we get it, Alex. You're blonde. :wink: :P
User avatar
Ian
Webmaster
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Round the Bend

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Cheevers4ever » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 pm

fish wrote:
Ian wrote:...I'm clearly confused...

Gee. D'ya think?
We hadn't noticed. :roll: :P :lol:

"Blondie" is a drama directed by Jesper Ganslandt which is entered in upcoming festivals in Toronto and Venice.

Fia-Stina Sandlund's trilogy is, She's Blonde Like Me", She's Staging It" and "She's Wild Again Tonight", and is about the staging of August Strindberg's "Miss Julie".
The first two have been on SVT although Magnus had to make SBLM available to us.
And, I'm not convinced that Alex is even in SWAT. *:|*

The Brazilian film "Astro" is directed by Paula Trabulsi and should be released in the next month or so.



With Lovisa at Pom Pom Sept 2007. *:)*

Image



She was also in Our day will come, with Vincent Cassel (an excellent film by the way) but its a basic 5 minute role at that and she swims naked in the pool. I haven't seen it mentioned on here or maybe it has :? . Worth checking out cause its a great film. Blondie is really coming across like a Lars von tier film going by the trailer and Alexandra seems to have a good role seen as she's one of the children, i assume this be here big role. Astro sounds like an Avant garde low budget film going by reports written about it. Whats SVT? cable channel? so i assume they were made for tv.
Image
Cheevers4ever
Gold Member
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby fish » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 am

Unfortunately Alex's role in "Notre Jour Viendra", ("Our Day Will Come"), was so brief, but not brief enough to stop me buying the DVD though. *:)*
If you start on page 8 of "Alex Bits and Pieces" you'll find quite a few posts on "Notre Jour Viendra".

And I think you may be right in your assessment of the other two films, while Blondie sounds like it may be a serious drama, Astro sounds quite light. Can't wait to see them both.

Magnus may be best to describe SVT, but I think it's the online arm of a Swedish TV station which puts lots of non-mainstream short films where they can be viewed.
Bless 'em. *:)*


At the 2010 Guldbaggegalan.

Image
Fish
User avatar
fish
Crew Member
 
Posts: 12901
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am
Location: Adelaide, Oz

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Ian » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 am

Yes, I bought that one too.

Alas. :( *:|*

:P
User avatar
Ian
Webmaster
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Round the Bend

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Dahls » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 am

fish wrote: I think it's the online arm of a Swedish TV station which puts lots of non-mainstream short films where they can be viewed.


Svt is the national tv broadcaster of Sweden, with channels like svt1, svt2 and so on.
If I'm not mistaken it is publicly funded, like ours in Norway, which means everyone who ownes a tv must pay a fee every 6 mounths. A very unpopular arrangement :x
User avatar
Dahls
Crew Member
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Trøndelag, Norway

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Cheevers4ever » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:18 pm

fish wrote:Unfortunately Alex's role in "Notre Jour Viendra", ("Our Day Will Come"), was so brief, but not brief enough to stop me buying the DVD though. *:)*
If you start on page 8 of "Alex Bits and Pieces" you'll find quite a few posts on "Notre Jour Viendra".

And I think you may be right in your assessment of the other two films, while Blondie sounds like it may be a serious drama, Astro sounds quite light. Can't wait to see them both.

Magnus may be best to describe SVT, but I think it's the online arm of a Swedish TV station which puts lots of non-mainstream short films where they can be viewed.
Bless 'em. *:)*


At the 2010 Guldbaggegalan.

Image


Our day will come is a great film and probably the best she's been in since Fucking Amal, its very brief but she got to star witn Vincent Cassel a awesome actor. I can't wait to see Blondie it looks like it be a very good drama, i'm hoping this role will lead her to getting more serious roles in bigger swedish films or european films, i think Fucking Amal probably type cast her a lot looking at her resume. Astro seems throwaway but hopefully she give a great performance. I like that she's actually quite busy with film work of her own and others. Going by that picture you posted she's actually far more sexier now then she was in her early 20's.
Image
Cheevers4ever
Gold Member
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby fish » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:48 am

I'm looking forward to all her films. I think she's very talented as well as very beautiful. *:)*


I hope she isn't talking about us here. :shock: :P :lol:

Image
Fish
User avatar
fish
Crew Member
 
Posts: 12901
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am
Location: Adelaide, Oz

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Ian » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 am

She's met Magnus, then. :shock:








Sorry. Last one, I promise. I just couldn't resist. :wink: :P
User avatar
Ian
Webmaster
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Round the Bend

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby fish » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 am

You should never waste a good straight line. :P :lol: :roll:


8) *:)*

Image
Fish
User avatar
fish
Crew Member
 
Posts: 12901
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am
Location: Adelaide, Oz

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby Ian » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 am

Late night, was it Alex? :wink:
User avatar
Ian
Webmaster
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 am
Location: Round the Bend

Re: Pictures of Alexandra [Topic 4]

Postby fish » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 am

Mind in the gutter again Ian? *:|* *:|* *:|* :P :lol:

Image
Fish
User avatar
fish
Crew Member
 
Posts: 12901
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am
Location: Adelaide, Oz

Next

Return to Alexandra Dahlström

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron