Alexandra back in Dutch soap

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Postby GreGG » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 am

I've watched some clips from Youtube and hmm... what a boring thing this series is. :o I like how Alex looks here but why did she decided to take a part in such a thing? At least it's good that she is only a guest actress. :lol: Does anyone know, is it a last episode with her in which Skylar and Fos prepare to leave for Sweden? I hope so. :D She deserves a much more than some crappy Dutch soap. :)

I wonder if anybody saw Fröken Sverige..

I saw it yesterday and I think it's quite a good movie. :) Of course, thanks to Alexandra, she's so sweet here. :D

She speaks swedish, russian, english and probably italian now?!

Yeah. And French! :)
GreGG

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 am

She's bi.

Lingual, obviously.

:lol:

I found Alex's little storyline as Skylar quite sweet, really. And that was without being able to understand a word of it!

:wink:

Hope to get to see FS sometime. Hopefully when my finances get healthier in a couple of weeks... :roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Max Lynx » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:14 pm

GreGG wrote:I've watched some clips from Youtube and hmm... what a boring thing this series is. :o I like how Alex looks here but why did she decided to take a part in such a thing? At least it's good that she is only a guest actress. :lol: Does anyone know, is it a last episode with her in which Skylar and Fos prepare to leave for Sweden? I hope so. :D She deserves a much more than some crappy Dutch soap. :)

Yeah that Dutch soap opera she participates is very boring.I wonder if this kind of crap has any kind of success in the public of Holland?

Alexandra should have made social/drama movies not comedies of such nonsense. :evil:
Max Lynx
Faithfull Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 am

I quite liked Alex in the soap. In fact, I watch it often, not just Alex's part, but the whole soap. I'm very much into soaps as I regularly watch One Life to Live and General Hospital here in America.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm

You tell 'em, Kyle! :wink:

(I don't watch any soaps anymore, but I used to love the early years of oz soaps Neighbours and Home and Away...) :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Just trolling around looking for stuff and I came upon this forum. I think it's Dutch. Wish I spoke the language.
http://forum.mokkels.nl/8-movies-buitenland/3759-alexandra-dahlstrom.html

Lots of url's posted, including one to a GTST clip I hadn't seen in full before. The link winds up here where the file can be downloaded.
http://rs581.rapidshare.com/files/22405044/Alexandra_Dahlstroem.divx
There's also an AVI choice on the forum which is a smaller file of the same clip.

There is also a series of pictures from the clip here http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=61660_Alexandra_Dahlstrom@GTST_122_575lo.jpg so you know what you're getting.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 am

Ooh, thanks for that fish, I'll have to check that out later. (Gotta do some work now! :wink: )
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:50 pm

codyw1 wrote:(Gotta do some work now! :wink: )

Mind the language please Ian. :shock:
Some of us are easily offended by four letter words like "w*rk". :twisted: :wink:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 am

LOL I don't mind what I'm doing, though. Better than the alternative! :wink:

I think I've already got that scene from GTBT. :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 am

codyw1 wrote:LOL I don't mind what I'm doing, though. Better than the alternative! :wink:

I think I've already got that scene from GTBT. :D

As long as you enjoy it then it's more like "fun" rather than that other word. :wink:

I wasn't sure that the scene I've seen before had the "clothes off" bit included. :shock: :D Thought I'd share it round just to be sure.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 am

Hmm, you may be right. I'll have to have a closer look. Ooh-er! :D
Ian
Webmaster

Previous

Return to Alexandra Dahlström