Where did you first see Alexandra?

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 am

For me, it was Show Me Love. As it may have been for most people, but then again, you never know.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:37 am

Yup, Show Me Love. And as brilliant as she is in it - and she IS - for a long time she was seriously overshadowed by Rebecka for me.
It's really only this year that I've started to become a fan of her independantly as well.

That said, it certainly helps that she's now old enough to be a fan of without feeling like a dirty old man, mind! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:11 pm

I first saw her in FÅ in 1999.

I also remember many of the instances where she and Rebecka was on Swedish TV following the success of FÅ in 1998-99, Sen Kväll med Luuk and the Guldbagge Awards for example.

Some of these clips you can now see on You Tube.
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:43 am

Oh trust me, Magnus - all safely downloaded and burned to dvd! :lol: :roll:

Then again, there's probably more that no one's uploaded to Youtube.

The scoundrels! :P :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby hook » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi Everyone ;)

is everthing well? 8)

I Saw her in November 2000, at 3.00 am, when I was abandoned in full sadness and pain, on TV. It was a special night for me because I discovered Alexandra, FA and Mr.Lukas Moodysson. Know when I recognised the exact title? One or two months ago :).
I still remember that night like one of the sweetest of my life 'cause Alexandra and FA spoke directly to my heart and started stealin' away all awful things that were layin' in the deepest part of my heart and soul... :oops:

a big bear hug to all of you ;)

with all my infinite love 8)

:oops: Hook :oops:
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby Gennis » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Yup, Fucking Amal her as well (about 2 weeks ago). Then i checked some Goede Tijden Slechte Tijdens vids about her. She's awesome tbh..., she plays her roles very well :)
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby hook » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Sorry Guys..yesterday I wrote a little thing that's wrong...I wrote ". Know when I recognised the exact title? One or two months ago :D"
I was totally out of mind! 'cause I wanted to say that I discovered the extact title 2 monts AFTER the first time I saw FA ;).
It couldn't be different than this...'cause I'm in this forum from the year 2004 8)
I'm just a little bit out of mind...and I beg your pardon :oops: :roll: :oops:

Gennis wrote:Yup, Fucking Amal her as well (about 2 weeks ago). Then i checked some Goede Tijden Slechte Tijdens vids about her. She's awesome tbh..., she plays her roles very well :)

Gennis...I agree with you..Alexandra is very good playin' her role ;) ad Rebecka too ;)

A big bear hug to all of you :roll:

with love

hook
Gold Member

Postby Gennis » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:54 pm

hook wrote:Sorry Guys..yesterday I wrote a little thing that's wrong...I wrote ". Know when I recognised the exact title? One or two months ago :D"
I was totally out of mind! 'cause I wanted to say that I discovered the extact title 2 monts AFTER the first time I saw FA ;).
It couldn't be different than this...'cause I'm in this forum from the year 2004 8)

Gennis wrote:Yup, Fucking Amal her as well (about 2 weeks ago). Then i checked some Goede Tijden Slechte Tijdens vids about her. She's awesome tbh..., she plays her roles very well :)

Gennis...I agree with you..Alexandra is very good playin' her role ;) ad Rebecka too ;)

with love

2004 ... :o
Only seen the movie last month :/
Gennis
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:40 am

I think it's very cool that the movie can still attract passionate new fans after so long. :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby hook » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 am

Gennis wrote:
hook wrote:Sorry Guys..yesterday I wrote a little thing that's wrong...I wrote ". Know when I recognised the exact title? One or two months ago :D"

with love

2004 ... :o
Only seen the movie last month :/

Gennis...better late then never ;) Am I right?
I'm in this forum from so long time...and if I saw FA so many years ago I love it always more more more and more ;)

And...Codyw 1 I think the same thing of yours. It-s so very cool and great that FA can still attract new fans...It means that it s a very very wonderful movie....

I Send a big big hug to all of you!!

:twisted:

With Love

hook
Gold Member

Return to Alexandra Dahlström