twitter

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Postby snaps » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I'll pass on being Olive Oyl though I am so skinny my shadow weighs more than I do :P

I'll settle for being a red-headed Alex. I just love her very slightly prominent front teeth and generous kissable cheeks. Makes her look like a cute huggable cheeky little pink chipmunk. :)
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 am

I'm glad it's winter here 'cause I'm going to need some really cold water for the shower I'm about to take. :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 am

I did say little pink chipmunk, :) not rampant red beaver :oops: :lol:

OMG what have I started now :?

Ignore me I am a bad influence. :evil:

It's late here and my mind has warped in the heat. Its still 20C outside.

I've been down the stable block and given the critters something to eat and hosed them down, the stable girls that is, and taken care of the horses too! :P

However will I get to sleep tonight? :(

On second thoughts ignore that last invitation :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

You naughty little chipmunk. You should have known it was me in the stables giving those critters a good seeing to, and yet you came in and hosed everything down. We've all had to take off those wet things now and just lie down it the hay to dry.

So luxurious, so sensual.

However will we all get to sleep? *:)* :Y *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:53 pm

fish wrote: We've all had to take off those wet things now and just lie down it the hay to dry. So luxurious, so sensual.

Sooooo itchy!!! :lol: errr so I've been told :oops:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 pm

I can see you need to lay in the hay and experience first hand. :P No wonder Bubbles always offers to go topside in the barn :)

I got the beasts exercised first thing before the Sun got up, then we went for a hack with the horses.

It's still damn hot here down on the farm 8) The pigs are turning into bacon before my very eyes :shock:

After lunch we went down to the riverside to cool off. Whoever invented the term ''skinny dipping'' must have had me in mind :wink:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 am

snaps wrote:After lunch we went down to the riverside to cool off. Whoever invented the term ''skinny dipping'' must have had me in mind :wink:

:)P
You know we're in a drought here, and yet you still force me to take so many cold showers. :shock:

Moa wants to know where this "river" is, I think she wants to come and join you. She's even getting velcro tabs put on her fleece for the emergency "quick strip skinny dip". :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 am

:D :D

Awww Poor Moa!

It's not so much a river as a stream thats dammed up for for an old watermill. I'll make sure she goes through the sheepdip first. Unlike Australia we don't have nasty horrible snakes here like that Sirens film so she will be safe. Is she ticklish? :)

We did catch a farmboy peeking yesterday but he ran off when we threatened to pull his pants off and chuck him in the pond. haha!
Be warned we do not take prisoners mwuhhuhhuhh :twisted:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:35 am

snaps wrote::D :D
Awww Poor Moa!

Be warned we do not take prisoners mwuhhuhhuhh :twisted:

Poor Moa indeed. Do you realise the money her ticket is costing me? I mean first class is a bit much don'tcha think? Normally she only flies business.

I can see you all being a good fit as Moa's a bit of a dab hand at the old corporal punishment caper too. Please don't teach her too many new tricks. :N _O_
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Moa will be safe in my hands :) I'll look after her till your return :W
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm

snaps wrote:Moa will be safe in my hands :) I'll look after her till your return :W

Where is my Moa?
All I had waiting for my return was this wild punk merino with all the leather and piercings. :shock: And the things she wanted to do.... :oops:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Alexandra Dahlström