Jenny ger igen

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Postby fish » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 am

For anyone who hasn't seen this yet and would like to, it's due to be removed from the SVT site in around 3 days.

I've found a way to downoad it too it if anyone's interested.
Go to the linked page shown above. Load the right film is it is not already loaded. Then click on the Install button on the right. This will bring up options to play the clip in either Flash or Windows Media Player. Click on Windows. Nothing is actually installed but the clip will just use Windows to play. Once it starts playing you can then use the Real Player option to download it in full.

Iv'e watched it a couple of times and even though I don't speak Swedish I can understand what's going on. It's a pretty good film dealing with sexual harassment, and of course Alexandra is in it.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 am

Fish, you are a f*****g GENIUS!

I love you, and I want to have your babies.

:D :shock: :wink: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 am

codyw1 wrote:Fish, you are a f*****g GENIUS!

I love you, and I want to have your babies.

:D :shock: :wink: :lol:

:shock:
Now I know I get to play Brigitta Ahlberg in our new stage production of Fucking Åmål, and I know I get to wear the rubber suit, but I really do have to draw the line somewhere. :roll: :wink:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:47 pm

fish wrote:...I know I get to play Birgitta Ahlberg in our new stage production...

What a fool I am. Agnes' mother is Karin of course, It's Elin's mother who's Birgitta.

I'll have to adapt to this new personality right now if I'm going to make curtain call. The rubber suit is definitely being worn and if Ian comes anywhere near my daughter ............ :twisted:

edit. Just fixed a couple of typos...
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 am

Whats with the rubber suit? :shock: are we doing crossover now? :? FA meets Water Lilies. :idea: Ah well as long as it keeps you from peeing in the pool. :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:47 am

snaps wrote:Whats with the rubber suit? :shock: are we doing crossover now? :? FA meets Water Lilies. :idea: Ah well as long as it keeps you from peeing in the pool. :D

Now don't you give me any cheek or I'll have to use the restraining frame, cuffs and paddle to keep order. :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 am

fish wrote:
fish wrote:...I know I get to play Birgitta Ahlberg in our new stage production...

What a fool I am. Agnes' mother is Karin of course, It's Elin's mother who's Birgitta.

I'll have to adapt to this new personality right now if I'm going to make curtain call. The rubber suit is definitely being worn and if Ian comes anywhere near my daughter ............ :twisted:

That's what I call shutting the barn door after the horse has well and truly bolted. :wink: :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:39 am

codyw1 wrote:That's what I call shutting the barn door after the horse has well and truly bolted. :wink: :D

Right. You're out of the will for starters. :x
And don't think you'll get to do it again in the stageplay. :twisted:
:wink:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Re: Jenny ger igen

Postby Ian » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am

I Flick'd this onto the end of my latest mix dvd, intending to watch it now that I've got it filled up, and guess what? Everything else is fine, but this unplayable. I think I'm just going to have it avi it, I think.

(sighs) I miss my old dvd player that I could play frickin' mpegs on without all this messing around! :roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:07 pm

codyw1 wrote:I Flick'd this onto the end of my latest mix dvd, intending to watch it now that I've got it filled up, and guess what? Everything else is fine, but this unplayable. I think I'm just going to have it avi it, I think.

(sighs) I miss my old dvd player that I could play frickin' mpegs on without all this messing around! :roll:

Good luck with that, hope you can get to play it.
Mine works fine but it's hogging a whole dvd to itself and I don't have a new dvd player to break in. :wink:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Happy Jankell (well why not? I'm sure I would :roll: )

who appears as Karo in the film.
snaps
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Alexandra Dahlström