[ New Topic ] More Pictures of Alex I Found

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: [ New Topic ] More Pictures of Alex I Found

Postby fish » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 pm

snaps wrote:and to think a few more cold showers might have averted your decline in eyesight :wink:
:lol: :lol:
I guess the werewolf pic was a warning wasn't it? I should have noticed my palms. :lol: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 am

So THAT'S what all that extra hair is from?

:shock: :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:14 am

Speaking of hair.
A while ago Alex was at a hair expo sort of show,
but also in attendance was another girl trying to put a "move" on her.

I wonder who it could have been :?: :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 am

Snapsie gets everywhere! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 am

Oi! I'm listening :evil:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 pm

This time it was "Don't wear anything red day" at the Stockholm Film Festival

C'mon Alex, I know you must get sick of the cameras but do it for us eh, please smile.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Who are the wierd potato people standing behind Alex and Trotty? :shock: No wonder they're not smiling :N
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Scary thing is, the potato people weren't in the photo when I posted it. :shock:
It must be the demonic forces unleashed by my voodoo doll casting their spell. :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Alex at the Demokrativeckan i Eskilstuna.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 am

Nice! :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 am

I'm sure there are enough unmotivated people in OZ that we could organise Alex to give lots and lots of talks over here.

Hmm. Accommodation. I guess she could stay here with me. At a pinch. You know, last resort. *:)* :)P :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Mejl nyss från arbetskollega Herman Nikolic, här på superpixlig bild med Alexandra "Fucking Åmål" Dahlström, Emilia och Petter.

posted on 23/11/09 on Johan Arvidssons blågg (som vi säger i gnällbältet)

Archive article on http://home.swipnet.se/jesaja/alexandra ... /1998.html
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:03 am

They seem like an interesting ( :T ) bunch when they're all togther. :shock:
What a strange article.

Good thing Alex is so cute. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 am

article in Norbottens Kuriren today.

picture, one stock photo and looks like one new but the kind that cant be downloaded :evil: :evil: :evil:

Heres the text in English and the link so you can see photos

Alexandra vill ha utrymme att tänka

Alexandra wants space to think. From a young promising actress for new director hopes. Alexandra Dahlström, 25, has no plans to put constraints on his artistic career. Now she has made her third short film, Because the Night, which was shown at the Stockholm Film Festival, including the Short film drama for Miss Kiki. The film is ten minutes long and depicts a euphoric club night in Stockholm. While the characters are experiencing a heightened reality, so they land after a party night in a sense that they are not satisfied with life.

- It is gratifying to make short films of the nightlife as it is with so much in a short time. It becomes full, barking out a man should not have said anything to, "she says. When Alexandra presented his film to a nearly packed Skandia cinema could see clearly that she was not entirely comfortable before crowds. Perhaps it's because she is a thoughtful person who is happy to find room for thought. When I met her in the foyer at the Nordic Light Hotel proved to her in-depth page again. She is a prudent way, while it's clear that she intends to.

Norrbotten Coupling

We started talking Time to explore her connections to Norrbotten. - When I was a teenager I had friends in Luleå. It was great with the light that was constantly and it gave a special atmosphere. I have strong, loving ties to northern Sweden. There are high ceilings upstairs and there is room to think, "she says.- Otherwise, it's the biggest cliché that Stockholmska writers go out to the countryside to write a book because it is so beautiful in the country, "she continues. S

Stockholmese

She seems to be in their element in the capital. Although her attitude towards the city seems to be somewhat ambivalent. - Stockholm is chaotic, and intense, "she says. Wth a network of contacts that includes, among other things, director Lukas Moodysson and musician Andreas Kleerup finds herself in a very creative context. And as I like that disgusting curiously poking around on her Facebook, she seems to be familiar with a whole bunch of famous people. Keerup has made the soundtrack to Because the Night and Lukas Moodysson receive special thanks in the text. Dahlstrom was actually Moodysson's assistant director of Lilya 4-ever. It's good to have important friends I have. But we must also have a need to express themselves and a story to tell. Everything else is a tool to get further. I am part of a publicity and I use let me know of the opportunities this brings, "she says.How do you see your film career? When do you think you manage to make your first feature film?- Can you give me a date? she laughs and looks at his producer James Vedefors who sits next to her.- It is you who are in contact with film consultants. No, but I see it like I want to continue playing both theaters and directing films. That the actor playing is something I love. I will do everything in the order that feels right, "she says.It seems difficult to play the actor and directing at the same time. How do you make it there in a good way, do you think?- We've talked about it. I think it is about experience. Such that solves itself. But I think there is much about being a good assistant director who is well known. I've actually played the lead role in something that I directed. When I was seventeen, I set a friend up and Medea. It was a blast, "she says.Are you aware of the surrounding high expectations of you?- There is something you must learn to tackle. I had to do it very early in my career and have started to ignore the expectations more and more.You have managed your career in a special way. You have kept your credibility perhaps by just not making very many movies. How about it?- It is a conscious choice. I have gone against it as is strategically smart. But I've been working all the time even though it has not been seen outside. I have failed to do bad soap operas. Or anyway, I've done a poor Dutch soap opera [Goede tijden, Slechte tijden].Yes, it's only to find that Dahlstrom do things their own way. Even in Holland.

http://www.kuriren.nu/noje/artikel.aspx ... id=5155674

update

got one to copy

snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 am

The second pic is beautiful, one I haven't seen before.

Anyone know how to save Flash pics? :?
Fish
fish
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Alexandra Dahlström