Organisation/ Indexing

Post fan-fiction and fan art here!

Moderators: Ian, snaps

Forum rules
Please respect copyright laws.

Re: Organisation/ Indexing

Postby katka » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Because it is so. It depends on it... this will be a major topic focused more on potential new members forum. So therefore I would rather suggest that the second option, which is primarily to ensure that everyone (not only new member) orient easily and quickly and found a topic that he(she) wants to or has an interest in that moment. Because when I take into account a new member so he / she will not so much know of the rest of us, so for him / her it will not so much interesting our personal presentation and would welcome the subdivisions into categories (such as videos, written fiction and art work). But then we're still us here who already know each other a bit, and when someone does something new and give it to ''his( her )'' theme with self name, so everyone who wants to he ( she ) can go see what he did let the it is some new thing or old and don't interesting for him if it is what is it...every fun creation. Or do so... well that we are here quite a little who actively contribute not only comments but also some work. So I would proposed to establish topics direct categories, and topics with our names ( nicks ). :roll:
katka
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Good thinking katka.

I'll amend the INDEX to include a section for individual members own threads. Ive slightly updated the Wecome - Interim page. No need to wait. You can open your own thread on here anytime. Call it what you wish mmm Katka's Thread or Katkas Musings etc , I'll then add the link to the Welcome Board and Index.

:)
snaps
Crew Member

Postby oeb » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:27 pm

I didn't really make this section members-only on purpose. I offered to change it, but Ian wants to keep it exclusive ;). After all, it is pretty common to have such media sections open to members only.
oeb
Faithfull Member

Previous

Return to Fan-fiction/ Fan art