German TV!!

News and updates are posted here - this is also the place to write feedback on the website/ forum. Remember to check the news page on the site as well!

Moderator: Ian

Postby Sphinx » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:23 am

oszczakiewicz wrote: German TV is great but one thins make that i wouldn`t watch it on German TV...dubbing.Swedish is also important thing in this movie,german is..ugly(sorry).

I have to admit I think so too...but maybe we're just not used to it...all movies in Poland have subtitles. :blink:
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
User avatar
Sphinx
Crew Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:37 am

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:32 pm

oszczakiewicz wrote: German TV is great but one thins make that i wouldn`t watch it on German TV...dubbing.Swedish is also important thing in this movie,german is..ugly(sorry).

German, my mothertongue is the most beautiful of all languages in the whole world! :angry: But i do not like Polish either. :rolleyes: Still i don't think it's ugly. Swedish really is a nice language but to be honest, reading subtitles all the time is no fun.
I by the way saw Fucking Amal on German TV on Sunday too, for the first time. I was impressed (but i'm a fan of Swedish movies in any case).
Cheers to all of you in Poland, Sweden and Germany.
X
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: Germania

Postby FuckingAmalAddict » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:46 pm

Bomberpilot wrote: I'm also from Germany and I registered yesterday, somehow I managed to write nearly 25 posts in such a short time. This board is really good.
So, check out "Tillsammans" and "Lilja-4-ever" in the next two weeks on ARD and we have a new Moodysson-fan, believe me! :D

Hi Bomberpilot,

I'm from Germany too and on sunday I saw Fucking amal for the first time und I'm totally electrified by this movie. I'm watching the movie now again and again (I recorded it on sunday) and a few minutes ago I ordered the DVD.
Is it correct, that on the next 2 sundays 2 other Moodysson-Films are shown on ARD? Did I understand this right? (Oh god, my english is really bad...)
If it is right, then I will record them. Moodysson seems to be a magician and I'm interested in all films he made.

The big problem I have now - I wrote this in another thread - how and where can I get the Soundtrack of Fucking Amal?

Greetings
OLIVER
FuckingAmalAddict
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:47 pm
Location: Germany

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:00 am

FuckingAmalAddict wrote: Is it correct, that on the next 2 sundays 2 other Moodysson-Films are shown on ARD? Did I understand this right? (Oh god, my english is really bad...)

Yep, absolutly right. Your English is not bad at all (but how can I say that, I also am German :D )
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: Germania

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:08 am

The dates (don't forget it! ;) ) I will also tape the movies! If I have some money again, I will also buy the DVDs!

Tillsammans ("Zusammen"; "Together")
Sunday, November 28th, 23.30

Lilja 4-ever
Sunday/Monday, December 5th, 0.00

Can't wait to see "A Whole in my Heart" at cinema when it's going to be released over here. I would also like to see Moodysson's documentary about terrorists.


To the language-discussion: Germany is a cool language, what I don't like are it's accents, especially the Bavarian one, although I live in Bavaria, I hate it! Polish is also a cool language if you know it, it's very funny, especially the accents.
Swedish seems to be a really, really nice language. But I only know it from the Swedish FA-trailer.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Germany (Bavaria)

Postby FuckingAmalAddict » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:12 am

Bomberpilot wrote: The dates (don't forget it! ;) ) I will also tape the movies! If I have some money again, I will also buy the DVDs!

Tillsammans ("Zusammen"; "Together")
Sunday, November 28th, 23.30

Lilja 4-ever
Sunday/Monday, December 5th, 0.00

Can't wait to see "A Whole in my Heart" at cinema when it's going to be released over here. I would also like to see Moodysson's documentary about terrorists.


To the language-discussion: Germany is a cool language, what I don't like are it's accents, especially the Bavarian one, although I live in Bavaria, I hate it! Polish is also a cool language if you know it, it's very funny, especially the accents.
Swedish seems to be a really, really nice language. But I only know it from the Swedish FA-trailer.

Hi Bomberpilot,

the coincidence is getting bigger and bigger. I live in bavaria too! No joke! And I like the bavarian accent, although I come original from cologne.
And thanks for the dates!

Greetings
OLIVER
FuckingAmalAddict
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:47 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:19 am

FuckingAmalAddict wrote:
Bomberpilot wrote: The dates (don't forget it!  ;) ) I will also tape the movies! If I have some money again, I will also buy the DVDs!

Tillsammans ("Zusammen"; "Together")
Sunday, November 28th, 23.30

Lilja 4-ever
Sunday/Monday, December 5th, 0.00

Can't wait to see "A Whole in my Heart" at cinema when it's going to be released over here. I would also like to see Moodysson's documentary about terrorists.


To the language-discussion: Germany is a cool language, what I don't like are it's accents, especially the Bavarian one, although I live in Bavaria, I hate it! Polish is also a cool language if you know it, it's very funny, especially the accents.
Swedish seems to be a really, really nice language. But I only know it from the Swedish FA-trailer.

Hi Bomberpilot,

the coincidence is getting bigger and bigger. I live in bavaria too! No joke! And I like the bavarian accent, although I come original from cologne.
And thanks for the dates!

Greetings
OLIVER

That's pretty cool. I don't have actually something against the accent, it's okay with me, but I don't like how Bavarians who speak the accent look at you when you speak to them in proper German. They'll laugh and that kinda sucks, but to be honest: I'm starting to speak the accent, too.

Nice to see another Bavarian Moodysson-fan or potential Moodysson-fan! ;)
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Germany (Bavaria)

Postby freee » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:24 pm

i zapped on sunday and i ve seen the last 4 minutes of fucking amal i didnt know what it was ! but i loved it and i was so angry that i didnt see the FILM !!!
a friend gave it to me but it was swedish ! i wawtched it and loved it ! my favorite movie
freee
Faithfull Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:58 pm

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:58 pm

Germans, Germans, only Germans in this forum :D
My father is Bavarian, but i'm living in Hessen. I do understand Bairisch pretty well, though i can't speak it. For 18 years i didn't like this dialect, but no i'm begining to like it, don no why.

I think, if you don't like a language, it's because of ignorance in most cases. If you know a laguage well, you can hardly say it's ugly or so.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: Germania

Postby Sphinx » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:16 pm

MahaRishiSriSriX wrote:
I think, if you don't like a language, it's because of ignorance in most cases. If you know a laguage well, you can hardly say it's ugly or so.

I think it is a bit true...I hate math because in spite of my quite big imagination I just can't understand this subject..it's too complicated for me.
Due to German...I was learing German Yesterday for 2 hours and I couldn't manage to visit forum but anyway I feel great satisfaction when I get a good mark from a test.So I'm quite felxible with this topic.
But Swedish sounds incredible..it's a mix of German,English and some eastern languages.That's fun! :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
User avatar
Sphinx
Crew Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:37 am

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:53 pm

Yeah, Swedish is incredible. I'm seriously thinking about learning it.
I speak German, Polish and English. I'd like to add Swedish. ;)
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Germany (Bavaria)

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:54 pm

It's no mix, Swedish, English and German are germane, they all are Germanic languages. Though I don't know a word in Swedish I sometimes can catch the meaning of a phrase, if I know the context.

@Pilot: Congratulations for speaking Polish, to little Germans can. We should learn Polish in school as the Polish learn German.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: Germania

Postby oszczakiewicz » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:54 pm

Yeah Swedish is great,i`m thinking about starting to learn it!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:07 pm

Postby pizzataxi » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:20 am

Bomberpilot wrote: Yeah, Swedish is incredible. I'm seriously thinking about learning it.
I speak German, Polish and English. I'd like to add Swedish. ;)

It's the same like me. With the only difference that I do not speak Polish but French. And that's a great language too, but hard to learn.

Scandinavian countrys, not only Sweden are very interesting to me. Momentarily I am thinking about to spend some placements there for my studys.
pizzataxi
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Jena / Germany

Postby Sphinx » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:59 pm

I've just spoken with my friend and we decided to go on a sort of hitchhiking trip to Sweden during hollidays.Hopefully we'll be able to do it!
The trip of freedom!!! :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
User avatar
Sphinx
Crew Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, updates and feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest