Katka's dog
60%
Dave
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Who's the hottest? *POLL*

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 am

I am changing my address. To one that ends in QLD. :W *:)*

May be offline for a week or so (unless I can get on somewhere on the way) so I expect everyone to behave. :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 pm

fish wrote:We've had a few misunderstndings in the the past too, due I think in part to language and local idiom.
Lets try to be more tolerant at those times eh?
I'm sure nobody means any offence by what they write.

It wasn't a misunderstanding, I just got tired of this so-called joke after the 4:th time. *:|*

You and Ian sometimes have a tendency to misunderstand though, is this due to sloppy reading or are you just dim-witted? :lol: :mrgreen:

Like this post, afterwards you really thought that we thought you meant she died and went to heaven. Of course we got that you spelled dyed her hair wrong, not that the poor girl died. How in the hell could died her hair mean she died, was it her hair that died? :mrgreen:

fish wrote:Bex's sister Claudia has died her hair from blonde to dark.

Just a hint of family resemblance now I think. :shock: :)P

fish wrote:Not so magnus. :N
That was just a dumb spelling error on my part.
Claudia is still very much alive and well, it's just that she changed her hair colour from blonde to brunette.
So "she dyed her hair", not "she died her hair"......

Stupid language English.
I'm so embarassed. :oops:

And just the other day Ian thought Katka was talking about Sherdil when she posted this. :roll: :lol:

She clearly mentions "our film from 1961, that is similar to Sherdil, it's on her YT channel but without subtitles", but Ian still doesn't get it. :mrgreen:

katka wrote:Because Bex is worth seeing this film. Anyway I know more better film about horse. It's our film from 1961. I think that those films are quite alike. There are also alike some scenes and story is actually same. :D It's on my YT chanell, but without subtitles. :roll: Maybe I would make its for a time, but now it have to suffice only screens. :) Is quality film, I would say to club-film. :wink:

Ian wrote:Sherdil is quite sweet. Can't you download it from the Caravan Films site with subs, katka? It was offered for free last time I checked. :D
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Agnes&Elin Forever! wrote: You and Ian sometimes have a tendency to misunderstand though, is this due to sloppy reading or are you just dim-witted? :lol: :mrgreen:

They are Australian. Goes with the turf !! :D

Agnes&Elin Forever! wrote: Like this post, afterwards you really thought that we thought you meant she died and went to heaven. Of course we got that you spelled dyed her hair wrong, not that the poor girl died. How in the hell could died her hair mean she died, was it her hair that died? :mrgreen: :

I think the confusion was, over Rebecka's younger sister who actually DIED :shock: rather than DYED her hair. :? :( :cry:

In an interview, wayback, she briefly refers to it as a reason she became interested in becoming a doctor. :Y
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes the conversation was between you and me Snaps about Rebecka's other sister who actually died.

But then Fish joined the conversation thinking his post about the sister Claudia, who "died her hair", was a misunderstanding. He thought that we thought Claudia was dead because she "died her hair". :wink:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Agnes&Elin Forever! wrote:Yes the conversation was between you and me Snaps about Rebecka's other sister who actually died.

But then Fish joined the conversation thinking his post about the sister Claudia, who "died her hair", was a misunderstanding. He thought that we thought Claudia was dead because she "died her hair". :wink:

Yes, that's how I remember it. :T Like fish says, English is an ambiguous language, easily misunderstood.

Almost as bad as Swedish :D fy fan!
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Yeah, whatever.
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Agnes&Elin Forever! wrote:Yeah, whatever.

Of course, what is much more intriguing: given that Ian is moving to Queensland, and that he and fish both lived in Adelaide but never met. Did they? :shock:

I mean, meet up for a final necking of a few tubes of the amber nectar? :T A final ''matey'' chunder :)P with a technicolor yawn :r into the south Australia sea?
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 am

snaps wrote:... Did they? :shock: ...

My understanding is that even those who've actually met Ian don't own up to it. :P :lol:

Besides, I readily confess to being "dim-witted", it's the easiest excuse I can find when when I do something dumb. :T :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 am

It's not so much that they don't own up to meeting me, fishy, it's just that they honestly don't REMEMBER. :( :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:49 pm

fish wrote:
Besides, I readily confess to being "dim-witted", it's the easiest excuse I can find when when I do something dumb. :T :lol:

Maybe it's the heat in Australia that sometimes makes you a bit slow in the head? :lol:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am

Well that has to be the reason.
Genetics has nothing to do with it. :roll: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Entertainment