Tattoo's

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Danu » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:33 pm

*blond* wrote:i've been speaking swenglish (my mix of swedish and english) to a friend of mine, and she's getting really annoyed. coz she doesnt know what i'm saying!  :D 

:P
Hey I can imagine that is really fun, and of course it's a good way to learn a language, if you try to practice it as soon as possible.
But you wrote you have a dictionnary. Does it say there also how to pronounce the words? I made the experience that many swedish words aren't pronounced like it's written!
So if you're learning to speak this language it's very important to learn it with the correct pronouncing from the beginning!
You might already know about that.... but its too important, I just wanted to mention that.... ;)

So enjoy your learning and go on for it!
Danu

Postby *blond* » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:25 pm

it's a dictionary on the internet, and it doesn't have how you're supposed to say it, no. but that's why i printed out 20 pages or so of the way to say the different sounds, the background of the language, verbs, nouns, and so on.
so i'll have fun learning all that! :unsure: ohh well, atleast i'll know that what i'm saying is correct.

needless to say FA is really helping me out with the pronunciation. thank god for that.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:44 pm

I'm hopefully going down the tattooist's on Saturday, and then book a session for next Thursday. I have a few ideas now, just need to get them down on paper B)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:00 pm

styvisor wrote: I'm hopefully going down the tattooist's on Saturday, and then book a session for next Thursday. I have a few ideas now, just need to get them down on paper B)

What ideas???Could You put some pics of them in here?
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:36 pm

i would never choose a person as motiv for a tattoo! At the days when you don't like this person anymore you'll hate yourself for that! There are some 'crunk' people out there who did so... But anyway i can't understand them...
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:49 pm

Well, let me show you my first 2 tatt's and give you some background about them:

Tatt 1:

I got this after a long and arduous drinking session the night before. I even puked before I got in to the tattoists at 0930am :D It was supposed to be the Welsh Dragon, but it's facing the wrong way. This only came to anybodies notice llate 2003 :lol:

Tatt 2:

This one I had been planning on having for about 4-5 years. When I did get it though, it got inflamed, so I had to take medication for it :lol: The detail is quite amazing on it ;)
Last edited by styvisor on Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:28 pm

the dragon is cool, looks a bit drunken :lol:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:33 pm

Thats just my arm. Its a bit wonky :P
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:46 pm

The second one is as cool as hell!!!!! I love it....oh I did today my 8th hole in my ear...I love doing that...but i usually do it when I'm pissed off...as I was today :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:53 pm

I like it as well :)

I had my ear pierced twice before, but on both occasions it got infected. Mind you I lost the back of one of them so I ended up using one of those clip things :ph34r: Madethe back of my ear all raw and tender like...
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:16 am

Finally I've got a tattoo :D just few people know so stay quiet because my parents will kill me if they find out :P
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:47 am

What tattoo did you have and where did you have it?
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:57 pm

My new tattoo:

<a href='http://zorpia.com/cgi/photo.cgi?3724471.41cf38' target='_blank'>New tattoo</a>
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:09 am

Niiiiiice!

OMG What am I doing?! I have an exam in less than 2 hours and I'm staring at a man's arm!
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:39 pm

Thank you Narcissus B) Compliments are always good for the soul :lol:

Good luck with the exam :)

I'll post the finished tattoo once its been all inked up and finished....
styvisor
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Anything else