Christmas presents

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Sphinx » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:26 am

MahaRishiSriSriX wrote: i meant myself, because i tried to harass her B)

Yeah go ahead harass me....I don't mind...

anyway that's a pity you're not a girl :P :P :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:42 am

maybe, to avoid confusin, you should all say your gender, and sexuality, right now. in your next post or in an allocated topic. that was there's no confusin! and no one get's offended.

i dont need to do that coz you can all read my signature, if not. i'm a girl, and i'm gay. tada! easy as that. ohh and we should add our ages too. i'm 14 (15 in 2 weeks) :D
Last edited by *blond* on Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:48 am

ok... for everyone who didn't know: think about that nice song from ABBA: "Dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen..." :lol: For those who want to hear the one in german: once we had a project in music and we wrote a german text to that song (based on german Schlager (?)) so the chorus was: "Siebzehn Jahr, blondes Haar..." (pritty clever, i know ;) )

so what else did you wanted to know? Ach, i'm bi (half, also most part i'm lesbian in my head... i couldn't imagine to be together with a girl... not really...)
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Anything else