Spammers

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Spammers

Postby snaps » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:12 pm

right here's the deal.

I'm fucking exhausted. I don't have time for all this shit. I have horses to feed and each one of them is 10 times more worthy of sucking air off this planet than nathaniel pir.

Ian

get oeb if he cant be arsed to give you the keys to pass on to someone in the northern hemisphere so we can keep up a round the clock elimination of these scumbags.

Ive fucking spent a few hours tonite trying to work out how to bite this asshole in the backside.

Ive been through their website and ordering form.

So far so good.

All that needs to happen is to establish a hotmail address for nathanielpir or whoever. Order a waggonload of snakeoil. The sticking point seems to be email addy NOT legitimate card details. You can type in anyshit in card details as long as it has nathaniels email addy. This is a marketing spiel, nothing else, they dont seriously expect ppl to buy anything as a result of this shit. Register order, and delivery address in Alaska. But quote nathaniel pir as source. Order 300 dollars worth of crap. save your order form as HTML in favorites. Keep uploading and keep re-ordering. Eventually someone in crapdrugs.com will work out that they are paying nathaniel 2 cents per posting while it is causing their system 20 cents to unravel each fresh order.

UPDATE 9.15pm UK time

Gosh this guy is dumb.

he already has an email addy established in his frickin own sign-on name

nathanielpri@hotmail.com
Company: Microsoft
IP Address: 212.162.1.124

Correction: Forget Alaska. Register order, and delivery address in Redmond, WA.

for $2.95 USD we can tap into his full Name and Address , Phone Number, Social Networks.

for $14.95 USD we can get a Reverse Email Report for nathanielpri@hotmail.com

For a special price of $0.95 per head we can get the full addy of each of the following and alert them to the fact he is using their surname as a cover:

PRI, JO ELY, NV _johnprice1**@___.com
PRI, AJITH ABUDHABI, FL ajithp**@___.com
PRI, LAURIE CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA babylaurie**@___.com
PRI, MAR SCHENECTADY, NY banditb**@___.com

It's all here:http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=nathaniel+&firstname_begins_with=1&name=pri&street=&where=

For a small fee I can get Plague to back up into his College database and permanently reduce his profile grades so that he spends the next year majoring in shoe-shining.

snaps
Crew Member

Re: Where to buy elavil online? 24/7 Phone Support, top qualit

Postby Ian » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 am

Good luck with that, snaps. :lol: *:)* :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Re: Spammers

Postby fish » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 am

Bloody hell you're brilliant Snaps.

Ian, you need a promotion to full on God status, then muffukkers like this can be dealt with on the spot.
Death's too good for it. :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Re: Spammers

Postby Ian » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 am

I can only agree, fishy. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Return to Anything else