Is Alexandra Dahlstrom Really A Lesbian?

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby frumpie666 » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:46 pm

4/12/02 7:13:24 pm

The *real* question is ... would Rebecka consider becoming a lesbian ??? Or at least bisexual ???

Well I can dream can't I ???? :) :D ;) :) :D :D :) :b :b b :b :) :D :) ;) :b :) :) :) :) :D :) :D :rollin ;)
frumpie666

Postby LaraCroatia 2001 » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:47 pm

4/13/02 2:54:23 am

The pictures above, which are one of my favourite by the way, are merely promotional pictures, unintentional.

Thomas I think you're wrong, those pictures were taken after one interview, think it was one titled "The cutest couple in Swedish history" or something like that.
LaraCroatia 2001

Postby Show me Love » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:48 pm

4/13/02 12:10:42 pm

I'm sorry, I think I should have explained what I meant exactly;

Where and when these pics were taken is not really important. The thing is that Aimee says these pictures show that they are a couple. (meaning, in love with eachother)
I don't think that these pictures were taken to illustrate that they are a couple, there is no sexual meaning whatsoever.
They're just pictures of two lovely girls who are both actresses, taken for the interview.

Thomas
Webmaster www.showmelove.tv
Edited by: Show me Love at: 4/13/02 12:11:25 pm
Show me Love

Postby zues20039 » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:49 pm

4/13/02 9:36:33 pm

im talking to her right now an d shes straight
zues20039

Postby LaraCroatia 2001 » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:49 pm

4/14/02 1:39:18 am

Ok Thomas I agree with you, i just said that that weren't a promotional pictures they were taken during or before that interview.

;)

Edited by: LaraCroatia 2001 at: 4/14/02 1:46:49 am
LaraCroatia 2001

Postby LesboJenny » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:50 pm

4/15/02 2:33:14 pm

>The *real* question is ... would Rebecka consider
>becoming a lesbian ??? Or at least bisexual ???

Nope..... !

>Well I can dream can't I ????

Sweat little dreams.... :)
To be honest I'm getting wet when dreaming of Alexandra... Förlåt!

Jenny

Edited by: LesboJenny at: 4/15/02 3:22:14 pm
LesboJenny

Postby Relay » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:51 pm

4/19/02 2:23:12 am

Welocme to the madhouse heheh I find it strange that the topic if either of the girls a lesbians or even bisexual is so interesting. I had before and still have some crush for Winona Ryder but i know i will never meet her. So how can you just go on and on and on??
Relay

Postby LesboJenny » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:51 pm

4/19/02 7:15:01 pm

Welocme to the madhouse heheh We are just devoted and addicted and completly crazy about Rebecka and/or Alexandra... :)

I don't think we are stalkers, and at least I won't annoy her (Alexandra).

It's just that Alexandra's statements about her love-live "excites" our phantasy...

Of course it's her private life, no one would ever deny that.

Jenny
LesboJenny

Postby marjaBI » Thu May 22, 2003 7:59 am

Welocme to the madhouse heheh I find it strange that the topic if either of the girls a lesbians or even bisexual is so interesting.

well....strange or not...well...we always can dream about everything...sometimes dreams come true, mostly not, but it's nice to have those swetty little moments of passion...in dreams or reality...yeah babe's, that's the way it is :D

So how can you just go on and on and on??
it's about desire, passion, needs, lust, everything between...oh yes...no need to give up on phantasies if no need to :blink: :P
Last edited by marjaBI on Thu May 22, 2003 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><b>let me take you to heaven, babe</b></span></span></span>
marjaBI

Postby LOL2 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:04 pm

She is straight but she doesn't care kissing other girls cuz on some interview she said that it popular in sweden to get drunk and kiss other girls
Last edited by LOL2 on Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOL2

Postby clara » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:44 pm

I reckon she is straight, but I live in hope that she is attracted to women!! :)
clara
Faithfull Member

Postby hook » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:34 am

Dreaming .... always dreaming... is the most important part of everyone's life!!!! Don't forget it!!!! I'm heterosexual.(more or less... I'm still alone and I think I will be forever....).. but I like dreaming Rebecca's attracted to women..... I don't know why, and I can't understand this... but it's stronger than me.... I find in omosexual stories.... some poetry... so very much poetry.... as for me this kind of love is the purest........ DREAM EVERYONE!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o (I'm going studyin'.... Oscar Wilde)....
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby helpmeplease » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:06 am

hook wrote: Dreaming .... always dreaming... is the most important part of everyone's life!!!! Don't forget it!!!! I'm heterosexual.(more or less... I'm still alone and I think I will be forever....).. but I like dreaming Rebecca's attracted to women..... I don't know why, and I can't understand this... but it's stronger than me.... I find in omosexual stories.... some poetry... so very much poetry.... as for me this kind of love is the purest........ DREAM EVERYONE!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o (I'm going studyin'.... Oscar Wilde)....

maybe you're not as hetero as you think?
helpmeplease

Postby LOL2 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:07 pm

helpmeplease wrote:
hook wrote: Dreaming .... always dreaming... is the most important part of everyone's life!!!! Don't forget it!!!! I'm heterosexual.(more or less... I'm still alone and I think I will be forever....).. but I like dreaming Rebecca's attracted to women..... I don't know why, and I can't understand this... but it's stronger than me.... I find in omosexual stories.... some poetry... so very much poetry.... as for me this kind of love is the purest........ DREAM EVERYONE!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o (I'm going studyin'.... Oscar Wilde)....

He is hetro its normal that guys interest in girls lesbian and enjoy watch it...like girls love watch and see gays...

Im like you i love to see movie of lesbian even there isnt sex scenes..its realy much poetry...
Last edited by LOL2 on Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOL2

Postby helpmeplease » Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:27 pm

LOL2 wrote:
helpmeplease wrote:
hook wrote: Dreaming .... always dreaming... is the most important part of everyone's life!!!! Don't forget it!!!! I'm heterosexual.(more or less... I'm still alone and I think I will be forever....).. but I like dreaming Rebecca's attracted to women..... I don't know why, and I can't understand this... but it's stronger than me.... I find in omosexual stories.... some poetry... so very much poetry.... as for me this kind of love is the purest........ DREAM EVERYONE!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o (I'm going studyin'.... Oscar Wilde)....

He is hetro its normal that guys interest in girls lesbian and enjoy watch it...like girls love watch and see gays...

Im like you i love to see movie of lesbian even there isnt sex scenes..its realy much poetry...

i didn't know that was a guy?

i thought hook was a girl! now i'm confused...
helpmeplease

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else