Tove Edfeldt Chat

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Tove Edfeldt Chat

Postby Rebecka Fan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 am

I'm soooo excited!! I can't tell you how excited I am!! I won the chance to have a chat (online) with Tove Edfeldt. I'm still in shock. It's a dream come true! Sorry Rebecka (and Rebecka fans), but Tove is #1 on my Top 10 List of Favourite Actresses. I still "love" Rebecka though.

I'm allowed to bring one other person to chat with her, so I'm gonna bring my friend, Lovisa, who is one of Tove's biggest fans. She's even a bigger fan than me. She'd even entered the contest too, but sent in her email to late. :( By the way, this chat is online, not a face to face chat, but still exciting. Lovisa and I have soooo many questions we want to ask Tove and things we want to say to her. Once we've had the chat, I'll post it here for you all to read.

Yay!! :D *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)* :D
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Tove Edfeldt Chat

Postby Ian » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 am

That's very cool for you, Kyle. :D *:)*

Like when I got to interview Amelia, even if it was only online, it was still pretty damn cool.

Still can't help wishing it had been face to face, mind. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 pm

That's great news Kyle. *:)* Let's hope you fingers don't get ''tongue-tied'' when you're on, or is it a webcam chat? That really would be cool :)P You could always persuade Tove to ask Alex if she would mind coming on this site and baring her all while we probe her :twisted:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Congrats Kyle :)
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 am

Make sure you have a plan for at least a few things to say/ask her. Though I probably don't even need to say that. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 am

snaps wrote:That's great news Kyle. *:)* Let's hope you fingers don't get ''tongue-tied'' when you're on, or is it a webcam chat? That really would be cool :)P

It is in a special private chatroom.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 am

I was bored, so I decided to post the latest picture of Tove that Lovisa has found.

*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 am

Hmmmm. :)P

Lucky you.

Hope it all goes brilliantly Kyle. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:17 am

Here's a copy of the chat. I copied it out word for word, line for line, since it wouldn't copy and paste.

ForeverTove: My name is Lovisa.

ToveFan4Life: My name's Kyle.

ToveEdfeldt: Hello, Kyle and Lovisa. I'm happy to have the oportunity to talk with you. :)

ToveFan4Life: Hello, Tove! It's an honor to talk with you. :) You are an amazing actress!!

ForeverTove: Exactly what Kyle said. You're amazing!

ToveEdfeldt: Thank you so much! So how was your day today?

ToveFan4Life: It was good. I was excited all day for our chat. Had a good breakfast.

ForeverTove: It was good for me too. I watched "Hannah" again today. As awesome as ever!

ToveEdfeldt: Breakfast is always a good thing in the morning. Lovisa, I'm glad you like "Hannah" so much. I enjoyed making that film.

ForeverTove: I love all of your films. "Hannah" and "Eva & Adam: Four Birthday's and a Fiasco" are my top faves, although you were beyond adorable in "The Children of Noisy Village".

ToveEdfeldt: Thank you! Those seem to my most noted films.

ToveFan4Life: A question for you. What music do you like? Who do you listen to?

ToveEdfeldt: Music??...Lets see...I have a mix of music that I like. Eclectic. Rock, Pop, and R&B. Depends on the song, depends on the artist. Heart, Stevie Wonder and Michael Bolton are my favourites. I also like the Backstreet Boys. I was such a fangirl in my day! Not as much anymore, but I buy their albums when I can. Oh and Pat Benetar too. A friend of mine, sent me some mp3's of a new singer, Siobhan Magnus. I think she was on the American Idol? She's amazing!

ToveFanForever: I love Siobhan!! I met her once and she's soo sweet and soo goofy and fun. My favourite band isn't really band, but more of a girl group,. Play is their name. Have you heard of them? They've broken up and then kinda reformed, but with some new members and two of the original members. Rosie Munter was a member. She was in the Eva & Adam movie that you were in. She was Petra.

ToveEdfeldt: I don't think I've heard of them, but Rosie's name sounds familiar. I remember, "Petra". She had blond hair and was the step-sister of Annika.

ForeverTove: Yes, she was! I just love that movie!! As you know. I love your character of Sara!! In fact, my friends and I have a website dedicated to Sara. It's all about her. Mostly stuff we've made up. Kind of like a spin off of Eva & Adam. Can I send you link? And maybe the link to our Eva & Adam website? Oh and the link to my Fan Blog about you. I'm actually new to the website and Kyle has been a part of it longer.

ToveEdfeldt: Sure! I would love to check out your websites and your blog. I didn't know that Sara had such a following. Or that Eva & Adam had the same outside of Europe. I should tell my Mamma about that.

ForeverTove: Here are the links: http://eacentral.tripod.com and http://sarasunderlindt.tripod.com/ Yay for your Mamma! She's a fabulous director!!! :D And here's the link to my blog: http://lovisa009.blogspot.com/

ToveEdfeldt: Thanks! I think so to.

ToveFan4Life: I read somewhere that you have Dyslexia. Is that true? I'm earning my degree in Special Education in Teaching Children. Both my sister (twin) and my Dad had ADHD. They've both passed on.

ToveEdfeldt: Yes, it's true, I do have Dyslexia. I hope I haven't made too many spelling errors. lol. Things are much better for me now than they were when I was younger. I've had 18 years to work with it. I know only one other person (personally) with Dyslexia and that's my best friend of 18 years, Jens. We have been with each other through our ups and downs with Dyslexia and have come out alright. That's wonderful, Kyle! It's good to see more people taking an interest in helping those with learning difficulties.

ToveFan4Life: Just a few more questions, before you have to go.

ToveEdfeldt: Sure! Ask away!

ToveFan4Life: Favourite color? Favourite tv show?

ForeverTove: Favourite food? Animal?

ToveEdfeldt: My favourite color is blue. My apartmant looks like an aquareum, haha! I love pasta, feta cheese and crackers and could eat them all day. Someone should invent a breakfast type pasta. lol. TV show? Friends, Friends and more Friends. Swedish, English and everything in between. Funny as heck!! Animals? I love dogs and have 2 Vallhunds. A girl, Solgit and a boy, Johan.

ForeverTove: Thank you for chatting with me. I had a blast!! I wish we didn't have to sign off. You're such a joy to talk to.

ToveFan4Life: I feel the same way. I could chat with you all day long.

Tove Edfeldt: Awwee!! You're both so sweet! Thank you for the chat. I had a great time. I will defenitly visit your websites and blog and show my Mamma. Bye for now.

ForeverTove: Bye, Tovela! BTW, Tovela is my nickname for you. I hope you don't mind?

ToveFan4Life: Bye Tove!!! Talk again sometime, I hope.

ToveEdfeldt: I love it!! I don't mind at all. Bye!!

*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Juule » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 am

Yea, thanks for posting! :D
Juule
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:10 am

Nice one Kyle. Lovely chat.
You didn't sound nervous at all. :wink:

Thanks for posting. :D
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 am

Very sweet. :D
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 pm

A fantastic chat Kyle, you sounded very professional. :) Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post!
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 am

snaps wrote:A fantastic chat Kyle, you sounded very professional. :) !

It's easy to fake when typing. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 am

snaps wrote:A fantastic chat Kyle, you sounded very professional. :) Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post!

I thought I sounded like a dork.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Next

Return to Anything else