Links to image galleries?

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Links to image galleries?

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 am

What are some links to some good Swedish image galleries to look for pics of actors/actresses? I've run out of galleries to look.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Links to image galleries?

Postby fish » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 am

I haven't had any luck at all by just searching for "Swedish image galleries", all you wind up with is a bunch of, errr, unsavoury sites.

I stumbled across Scanpix.no by fluke, then tried a number of other Scanpix sites in different domains. Still, after some early finds I've gotten nowhere with them.

I started with a google search for (something like) "photo archives", and just spread out the search words from there, and tried to limit the region to Sweden and the neighbourhood countries. Then, whenever I can identify a photographer I try to find out which agency he/she uses. I did similar things for Italy, Russia, Canada, Taiwan, any place either rebecka or Alex have been.

A few finds but there's bound to be more hidden away there.
Let us know if you have any luck. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:50 pm

fish wrote:I haven't had any luck at all by just searching for "Swedish image galleries", all you wind up with is a bunch of, errr, unsavoury sites.

I stumbled across Scanpix.no by fluke, then tried a number of other Scanpix sites in different domains. Still, after some early finds I've gotten nowhere with them.

I started with a google search for (something like) "photo archives", and just spread out the search words from there, and tried to limit the region to Sweden and the neighbourhood countries. Then, whenever I can identify a photographer I try to find out which agency he/she uses. I did similar things for Italy, Russia, Canada, Taiwan, any place either rebecka or Alex have been.

A few finds but there's bound to be more hidden away there.
Let us know if you have any luck. *:)*

My favorite site has been http://www.google.se Lately, I've exausted the Tove pictures.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 am

I suppose you already have these

from a little gallery here.... http://www.cinema.de/stars/star/tove-edfeldt,1553029,ApplicationStar.html
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 am

Thank you sooo much!! I'm soo happy! So is my friend, Lovisa. I shared the link with her. She's an even bigger fan than I am. :D
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 am

I gradually learned the Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish and Icelandic words for, Photo Gallery, Interview,Back, Forward, Search, Television, Film and variations on those. So it wasn't that hard.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Return to Anything else