Your favourite t.A.T.u. song? *POLL*

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Which one is your favourite?

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
75%
NOT GONNA GET US
No votes
KOSMOS
No votes
PERFECT ENEMY
No votes
ROBOT
25%
ALL ABOUT US
No votes
WHITE ROBE
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Your favourite t.A.T.u. song? *POLL*

Postby fish » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 am

And Yulia's wearing that demure little outfit in the clip. :)P

Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

I voted for ROBOT :)
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby katka » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:42 pm

my favorite are almost all the songs :) . Most of the songs I like, but copletely very much - 1.Show me love, 2. All the things she said, 3. Not Gonna get us, 4. You and I, 5. All about us, 6. 30.min., 7. Stars, 8. Gomenasai, 9. Friend or Foe, 10. How soon it is. First three songs are my most fav. And others are doing something like order, I accidentally wrote. But in recent days, most listen to You and I, because I watched movie You and I with Mischa Barton. :wink: It is true that I never listened much t.a.t.u, rather not just when it should be played on the radio, so yes, not otherwise. And that was before so about two years ago I did not know that All About Us is from them :lol: :T . I never cared too much about them, and after t.a.t.u boom around 2001 when I was in the 5th class in elementary school when they the whole world shocked by the video, where they kiss, too, and I was shocked when I looked at that clip, I could not believe my eyes that there really are doing. And in school we had the scandalous debates about it. I'm quite to ashamed them that dare to come to the public. Previously, I was quite against homosexuals but on for some time already not, and after I watching the FA is already more or less I do not care, but I can only view the handsome couple, if they were elderly men or some elderly persons maybe it would bother me more. After all, it is a beautiful view of two young, pretty girls than fat forties women. :roll: :oops:
Now I find what songs I like and listen to the last second month, almost round, thus mainly show me love, it reminds me of the FA. :D *:)*
katka
Crew Member

Return to Anything else