Pet Hates

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby *blond* » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:01 am

or you could watch jerry springer to see a cat fight :D
'handbags at ten paces' :lol:
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:27 am

It's annoying then other people are acting like that but i hate when i find myself being not quite me. It makes me feel stupid.
Anni
Silver Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:15 pm

one of my pet hates is that when you know someone and you dont say "hello" to this person cuz you think this person hasnt said it either and later you realize the person has said "hello" or "hi". it makes me feel so stupid and i always start thinking that they probably will think im silly...
and my other pet hate is when someone you know dont says "hello" to you but you do. *lol* that´s mostly the same, but the other way round
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Anni » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:37 pm

One thing that I really despise is public transport. Too many people are using it so that there's no space or air often. Pickpockets just love that kind of places as well.
I take the trolley that I have to share with those very special kind of people usually. I’m talkin about market peeps. They are loud, rude and they love to push and use their elbows. Once I was sitting next seat to two small school kids. Then came those two market madams (fat and ugly as can be). One started to yell on kids „Ja nje hotsu stojat!“ (it means „I don’t want to stand“ in Russian). Literally speaking while she dragged the kid off the seat! Even i got scared…
People that have fallen off the train of life like to get on the public transport. I start to feel sorry for them, I get sad. Plus they smell bad usually and I get seasick easily. Then I start to think all about these diseases that I may get like tuberculosis or some sort of bugs.
The other type of annoying public transport users are the old people. I mean those who endanger the world reckords when running on the bus. Once on the bus they start to whine that they are old and sick and the youth is rotten and rude if they don’t give the seat. They just don’t get that young people can be tired as well. I give the seat to those people who really need it always.
Not to sound too nagative. Public transport can be really good as well. It helps to save the nature, oil, traffic and money. For me it helps to pick up healthy lifestyle :) I take the ride with my beloved bicycle or walk every time if bossible. I even do my daily 2*2 km back and forth usually that way.
Anni
Silver Member

Postby styvisor » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:38 pm

This is'nt a pet hate, more of an annoyance; and that annoynace is when people get on the bus and then spend about 2 minutes looking for change, even though they get the same bus everyday, and know how much it's going to be.... I mean, how hard is it to sort out the correct change for the bus before you leave your house :angry: Thank the gods I have my mp3 player to alleviate my annoyance :lol:
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Danu » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:37 pm

styvisor wrote: when people get on the bus and then spend about 2 minutes looking for change, even though they get the same bus everyday,

Yeah, absolutely.
And a similar thing I hate too much is when I'm waiting at a newspaper shop, and the person in front of me is waiting first for the salesman to call the price that is to be paid, before they begin to search for their wallet.
As if it was the biggest surprise that they need to pay now!!! :angry:
Danu

Postby *blond* » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:44 am

i'm really self conscious about that kind of stuff, i always try to get the money out first and hand it over a.s.a.p. :D you'd like to get stuck behind me in a shopping queue.

*pet hate* when people drop their GUM on the floor. i learnt my lesson when i did.. coz i happened to be the one who stood in it .
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:33 pm

Hmm I hate it when someone you've previously dismissed just hangs around and throws verbal abuse at you. Not only is it pathetic, It just builds up my anger. I'll end up turning green and growing 5 meters, then mercilessly crushing cars with my pinky.

May or not sound familiar to a similar article I've seen posted someplace else.

Rolls eyes at *Blond*
Last edited by Narcissus on Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:05 am

*knows the feeling of that* <_< bastards. dooooon't you roll your eyes at me will! :P
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:12 pm

Yes mum.....*grumbles*

I'm getting the feeling that this is beginning to turn into the *Blond* & Narc personal chat board, nobody seems to be around any more. Probaby just the working year kicking back in eh.
Last edited by Narcissus on Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Anything else