Updates

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Updates

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 am

Been busy with school, work, the girls and then 2 weeks ago I had my appendix removed. So I haven't been on here a while. It wasn't the most fun thing being stuck in the hospital. Especially since my appendectimy (sp?) was so sudden. Doing well, now. :D I did get to watch One Life to Live in my room, which was great! Sad that it's been cancelled. :(

Alyssa is doing well with her pregnancy. It's a boy!! I can't wait to see him! I don't know how we'll manage with 3 kids under the age of 2. The girls are doing great and love spending time with their Pappa.

Lets see.....what else?...I had a dream last night that Rebecka, Tove, Carl-Robert, Ellen, Pablo, Erik, Ulrika and Rosie were all on Big Brother. I've been watching Big brother (US) lately and so it must have seeped into my dreams. I think they called it, "Big Brother: Eva & Adam". That would be cool to see though. I also remember that "Max" (the younger brother on Eva & Adam) was supposed to come into the house, but before I could see him, I woke up. They were all what they look like now.

Oh and I've added a new actress/singer to my list. Her name is Marline Yan, she's 18 and lives in Canada. She's on this TV show, "How To Be Indie". It's recently started airing on Disney Channel. I really like this show. A lot of fun to watch. She has videos of her singing on YouTube. She's quite good. Just go to YouTube and search marline18 if you're interested. Marline was 14 when she filmed the show.

I guess that's it for now.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Updates

Postby fish » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 am

Glad you're recovering from your appendectomy.

And I'm not sure you asked our permission to get Alyssa pregnant again, how could this have happened? :shock: :P :lol:
Great news though Kyle, hope everything's going well. Congratulations *:)*

Be sure to let us know if your "Big Brother" dream turns into reality.
That might make me become a fan.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 am

Glad you're alright, Kyle, that must have been a bit scary. :shock:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 am

Ian wrote:Glad you're alright, Kyle, that must have been a bit scary. :shock:

It was! I never felt pain like that before. That was as close to the pain Alyssa felt during labor as I'm gonna get. Glad to be home though. Glad the pain is over.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Return to Anything else