Polish TV airing Moodyssen movies

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby oszczakiewicz » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:34 am

Polish TV one month ago aired best movie ever FUCKING AMAL,this sunday they will air Tillsammans(Together) . You know what that means?
They will also air Lilja 4-ever.
Polish TV rulz!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:52 am

I'm feeling happy....look how little I need to be happy! :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:25 pm

I see there are some Polish members here!
I was born in Poland (in Glubczyce, I hope this is correct, I only know the German name), but my family moved to Germany when I was one year old. Nice to see some Polish Moodysson-fans! That's great!

BTW, German TV (ARD) is also airing the Moodysson-films. Today they'll show "Fucking Amal", in one week "Tillsammans" and finally the German TV-premiere of "Lilja-4-ever".
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:11 am

Today's the big day...in about 3 hours i'll be able to watch Tillsammans"...I just can't wait.Yeap I guess I'm becoming Moodysson fan... :rolleyes:
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:24 am

Yes,in about 2 hours and half for me. I runaway from College to watch this movie in quiet place called HOUSE :D
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:34 am

I can't imagine myself tomorrow morning...I'll look for sure like a zombie! Anyway "It's the final countdown" :D
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:36 am

Togheter-great movie,Lasse rules,Lena sucks,great ending...now time to sleep!
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:05 pm

What channel aired the movie? I have some Polish here.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:28 pm

TVP1
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:32 pm

What can I say..I had a great time watching it.It was mixed and funny but it refered to some quite serious issues.It was a lot different than F.A. because simply I couldn't get too emotional about any of them...they all were too weird.I really loved it.It was a bit similar to a movie "What's Cooking"..if any of You are able to watch it ,do it...it's a very good movie. B)
Sphinx
Crew Member

Return to Anything else