Broder Daniel

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby musicluver990 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:42 am

Hey since I'm not from Sweden I have no idea what goes on with the band or anything... and I thought those that had information could post it here. Any new info? Anything on their new DVD?

Also, I'm looking for "Work" (mp3), the long version of "When We Were Winning" (mp3), and their albums other than "Forever" and "Crueltown" (also mp3). Tack! :D
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby robinn » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:12 pm

I'm not sure but I thought I read somewhere that they had split up.

<a href='http://www.alexandra-dahlstrom.com/forum/read.asp?topic=thread&tid=187&fid=2' target='_blank'>http://www.alexandra-dahlstrom.com/forum/r...d&tid=187&fid=2</a>

But since you're talking about a new DVD I suppose they're still out there making songs.

These are all my Broder Daniel mp3's, not that much, and I have no idea from which album they are from (except for those of the FÅ soundtrack, whirlwind, underground and i'll be gone) but send me an email at malle_inca@hotmail.com if I can help you.

burn heart burn
dark star
lemon
luke skywalker
mr. cloudman
son of st. jacobs
when we were winning (taken from radio programma so probably the short version)
you split the night

PS. do you know this other great Swedish band called Bob Hund?
robinn
Silver Member

Postby musicluver990 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:06 pm

Thank you! Well they just released a DVD called "Army of Dreamers" from what little Swedish I can understand, so I think it's just the bassist who quit.

I've heard of Bob Hund, but haven't heard any of their songs... want to send some good songs of theirs my way also? lol. These are the BD songs that you have that I don't:

lemon
mr. cloudman
son of st. jacobs
you split the night

E-mail me at musicluver990@sbcglobal.net! Thank you :D
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Return to Anything else