Hi, I'm new!

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Bomberpilot » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:48 pm

I'm new to this board, so I just wanted to introduce myself:

My real name is Christoph, I'm 16 and from Bavaria, Germany. I'm a huge filmfreak and also a big fan of Lukas Moodysson. Unfortunately I've never seen "Lilja-4-ever", but German TV will show it in 2 weeks. I am a big fan of "Fucking Amal" and "Tillsammans", two of the best movies ever done.
I'm also very interested in music. My favourite bands are Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Böhse Onkelz and Rammstein ("Mein Herz brennt" from Rammstein was used in "Lilja-4-ever", by the way).
My username is taken from a song by the controversial German band Böhse Onkelz. I love them and especially this one song.

So, hi!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:46 am

Hello B)
Just wanted to say that Rammstein rocks!I love Die Sonne...the video is wonderful.
Has anyone read a book written by G.Masterton "Sphinx"?-that's from where I got my nickname.
I hate writing about myself...the thing that I love good movies and rock music should speak for itself.
(love,sex &rock'n'roll) B)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby oszczakiewicz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:25 am

Rammstein,one day in USA Rammstein played for man,many 1000 of people and they started to sing in English.American crowd started chanteing"sing in english"(something like that).This band is great! I love clip with wolves(Du richts so gut I Think)
oszczakiewicz
Silver Member

Postby hook » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:54 am

I Cristoph...I'm Hook...and I'm from Italy...I just want to welcome you in this site...it's so so wonderful everytime someone new comes in here.... :D I'm a girl and I'm 22...
I discovered Mr. Lukas Moodysson....thankin' to "Fucking Amal"..that I saw because that night I was awake.... ( it was 2.40 am.....)...., I discovered him..and now I adore him.....
I'm interested, very interested, in music too.. you know, I'm a musician....
I like every kind of music....(completely crazy for Jazz Music....)..but I discovered from a very few time...."Rammstein"...oh God...that song.."Mein herz brennt"...it's some kind of Divine.... :D :D :D :D

Wishin' you a really wonderful goodnight fool of dreams...

-hook-
Last edited by hook on Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:51 pm

Thank your for the welcomes! This board is really lovely, I could spend my whole day sitting here and posting replys to threads! :D

A question about Rammstein's "Mein Herz brennt": Does anyone know if it was actually used in "Lilja-4-ever" or is it just on the soundtrack? It's not unusual that soundtracks for films have songs that aren't even in the movie.
Last edited by Bomberpilot on Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby freee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:58 pm

yeah rammstein rules
i am also a fan of much scandinavian movies
i m starting to like love movies :)
funny
i m from luxembourg so we re like neighbours
ich kann ja cuh deutsch :)
freee
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:04 am

hi,
im new here, too. i inscribed me yesaterday on this page. i love rammstein!! they rockz!!! i wanted to go to the concert but i couldnt :(
well, i saw FA yesterday and it impressed me!!! i knew that it was gonna change my life. im a 14 year old girl and i live in spain, but im half german, thats why i speak german and have german TV (where i saw FA).
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:31 am

I wanted to go to the Rammstein-concert in Nürnberg, it's not far away from me, but it was already sold out when I found out they're going to play there.
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:47 pm

here it was to late and to far away. well i could have gone in the underground but it was at 22:30 hours on a laboral day and i had school next day... so my parents didnt let me go. and by the way, it was sold out, too
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:28 pm

JustMe90 wrote: here it was to late and to far away. well i could have gone in the underground but it was at 22:30 hours on a laboral day and i had school next day... so my parents didnt let me go. and by the way, it was sold out, too

I think my parents also wouldn't have been happy if they would see me going to a Rammstein-concert. But hey, whose parents would be? ;)
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:21 pm

mine! my parents love rammstein (im serious)! they would have gone to the concert with me. my dad went to the marilyn manson concert with me, and he loved it! but im still the biggest fan of rammstein in the family
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Valki 96 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:19 pm

By the way I was to the rammstein concert in 2001 in Moscow. It was great! I remember they sang two russian songs: the birthday song (Flake had a birthday) & another one (it has no name). :D
break on through to the other side!
Valki 96
Faithfull Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:33 pm

JustMe90 wrote: mine! my parents love rammstein (im serious)! they would have gone to the concert with me. my dad went to the marilyn manson concert with me, and he loved it! but im still the biggest fan of rammstein in the family

You're so lucky! :D
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:13 am

*lol* well but then they are worse at other things... i suppose that "perfect parents" doesnt exist ;)
JustMe90
Silver Member

Return to Anything else