Favourite music bands

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:41 pm

you could start a new topic...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Anni » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:22 pm

Sorry if you didn't get me, what i wanted to say is. People could give some links to their favourite music that may not be so well known. So that everybody could actually listen to it. It would be cool B)
Anni
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:21 am

I think that's a great idea Anni...you have my support...I'll look for some links too ;)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:21 pm

Anni wrote: Sorry if you didn't get me, what i wanted to say is. People could give some links to their favourite music that may not be so well known. So that everybody could actually listen to it. It would be cool B)

Sorry if you didnt get me, what i wanted to say is you could start a new topic for that :D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:20 pm

MahaRishiSriSriX wrote: what someone looks like gives you informations about his personality (in most cases). and if you look one in the eyes, you can tell things about him, even if you never talked to him.

that's pretty interesting... i belive you allthough i could give you a million reasons against it...

("ich bin nicht hässlich, ich seh nur anders aus als du!")
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:30 am

Hi, i just had to make this post :D and i dedicate it to Narcissus.
So many of you up here are into rock music as i can see... Dunno about you Narcissus. Anyway to the point. I just wanted to introduce you some Russian music and it's rock.
<a href='http://dime32.dizinc.com/~russmus/bands-zemfira.htm' target='_blank'>Zemfira</a> - she's very famous (and scandalous) singer-songwriter in Russia. Considered to be Russian Nirvana in a dress. Third song called Iskala (= I Was Looking for You) on <a href='http://www.zemfira.ru/?go=video' target='_blank'>the video site</a> is her most famous one.
<a href='http://www.b-2.ru/' target='_blank'>Bi-2</a> - just beautiful music and the lyrics. My favourite song would be Moii Rock 'n Roll (= My Rock 'n Roll :P ) featuring Chicherina. (It's the fifth song in the multimedia section).

Maybe you have some russian music to add? I would like to know. I'm learning russian and i think it's more fun to do it through the music...
Anni
Silver Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:31 am

Anni wrote: I'm learning russian and i think it's more fun to do it through the music...

я также

I like most types of music, though I'm not really bothered about discussing it. I prefer Russian music of any type, so I can pick out the words I understand and then guess the rest. I don't really understand why this post is dedicated to me, but thanks anyway.
Last edited by Narcissus on Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:13 pm

Hey Anni I checked out the song of Bi-2, and it really is pretty cool. I could see me listening to this song on a hill away from everyone on a sunny afternoon chill out and watch the afternoon slide away into early dusk B) . Cheers ;)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:58 pm

While writing my previous post it came into my mind that you Narcissus are into russian too. I was just hoping that maybe you (mainly) or anybody else could give me some tips about russian music. I already know Taty as well :P The problem is it's pretty much all i know about russian bands.
I'd appreciate it if anybody could say just anything about it :) So please if you know some fine piece of russian music don't hesitate to let me know...
Anni
Silver Member

Postby Anny » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:27 pm

i learned russian in school for 4 years, but i feel like i can nothing! (only "ja nitschewo nje panimaju" ;) ) but i'd like to hear some russian music, too!
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:00 am

Anny wrote: ja nitschewo nje panimaju

Lol, I'm sure you can't be serious :P
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:14 am

It's a shame to say but i've learned russian for 6 years in school... And i felt like "Ja nitsewo ne panimaju" so i started to learn it all over again :) Russian is a hard language to learn they seem to have more exceptions than the rules :P
Anni
Silver Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:32 pm

I find it easy to learn to speak, but writing is hard :(
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Valki 96 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:06 pm

hey, come on, russian is very simple! :)
but, actually, i can't say i know it very well, inspite of my nationality! :)
by the way rus. musik suckss!! i know it for a fact! B)
break on through to the other side!
Valki 96
Faithfull Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:46 am

The words 'simple' and 'sucks' just invalidated everything you just said...
Narcissus
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else