Favourite music bands

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:23 pm

they sold a lot of lps. now we know who bought 'em all, it's the italianos :lol:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:20 pm

Hook I'm really impressed...by the number of your music interests and variety... dream theater and nelly?...that's so different.But I've also noticed some good rock bands..that's cool.
Bomberpilot:MT sucks!
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:15 am

yeah!! youre all so right!! modern talking is the worst musik im ever heard. and im ebarrased to be german like dieter bohlen (just kidding)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:20 pm

There's a great song by the Böhse Onkelz about Bohlen and his Superstar-shows called "Superstar"!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby hook » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:31 pm

Sphinx wrote: Hook I'm really impressed...by the number of your music interests and variety... dream theater and nelly?...that's so different.But I've also noticed some good rock bands..that's cool.

Hi Sphinx!!!!...I like everything's that sounds good to my heart!!! ...I love different styles..good Rock bands, Hip Hop singers, Classical, Heavy Metal...
As soon as I can I will answer at your pm...
Send you a Kiss.... :D
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:23 pm

hook wrote:
Sphinx wrote: Hook I'm really impressed...by the number of your music interests and variety... dream theater and nelly?...that's so different.But I've also noticed some good rock bands..that's cool.

Hi Sphinx!!!!...I like everything's that sounds good to my heart!!! ...I love different styles..good Rock bands, Hip Hop singers, Classical, Heavy Metal...
As soon as I can I will answer at your pm...
Send you a Kiss.... :D

That sounds good to me...I love people who love music.My heart isn't into hip hop or techno music but I can say I respect that kind of art. :P
I'm looking farward to hearing from you hook.
Take care!
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:34 pm

ooooo bands and songs!!

1. evanescence
2. T.a.T.u.
3. elton john
4. hoobastank
5. simple plan
6. good charlotte
7. joel turner and the modern day poets
8. casey donavan
9. alicia keys
10. kelly clarkson
11. avril lavigne ( her attitude sucks but i like her songs)
12. vanessa carlton
13. maroon 5!! (she will be loved is one of my altime favourite songs!)
14. coldplay
15. powderfinger
16. linkin park
17. Dido
18. the corrs
19. ashlee simpson

yep.. that's all i can think of right now! :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:19 pm

I'm going again so so so crazy about Evanescence...not only because of their music..... :P <Amy> :D :D :D
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:09 pm

Sphinx wrote: I'm going again so so so crazy about Evanescence...not only because of their music..... :P <Amy> :D :D :D

hehe
no comment! *g*
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:08 pm

darkleon wrote:
Sphinx wrote: I'm going again so so so crazy about Evanescence...not only because of their music..... :P <Amy> :D  :D  :D

hehe
no comment! *g*

I have to stop talking to you...you know too much about me :P :P :P
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:24 pm

Sphinx wrote:
darkleon wrote:
Sphinx wrote: I'm going again so so so crazy about Evanescence...not only because of their music..... :P <Amy> :D  :D  :D

hehe
no comment! *g*

I have to stop talking to you...you know too much about me :P :P :P

hehe yes!
JUST STOP IT! :-)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:34 am

god yes, amy is so fucking HOT, and funny. i have the evanescence DVD CD and in the behind the scenes footage, she gets totally sloshed :lol: funny shit.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:01 pm

I'm downloading now some stuff from the net...just 20 hours left to see Amy!!! :P
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby sparkles » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:46 am

main obsessions although i could post forever:
tori amos
radiohead
bjork
smashing pumpkins
tatu
u2
mindless self indulgence
paul oakenfold
poe
helium
ani difranco
pink floyd
pearl jam
jimmy eat world
placebo

most recent obsession:
julia mihalchik (just found two videos of hers off some russian television show. if ANYONE can tell me about a place to get ANY of her work. please tell me. her voice..is like..angels..)
sparkles

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:27 pm

smashing pumpkins, my all-time favs! :(
and Björk, she's a goddess, icelandic bands at all, i love em. Sigur Rós, they are the greatest.
apart from that i like raggae, punk, all kinds of pop, hip-hop, jazz, soul, funk, rock, electronic, ska, dub, kwaito, prince, german music
*show off*
there is no good musician or band i don't know
*\show off*
music is my life
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else