What do you think about religion?

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:10 pm

i just wanna ask you something: how old are you? cuz its sounds like you have got a lot of expirience and this kind of stuff ;)
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:26 pm

i'm just 19 ;) - but i wouldn't say i got a lot experiance. there are much older persons in this forum. no names :rolleyes:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:32 pm

19?! who of us is here the 0 at maths? in your profil stands something that you must be 21 or so... :blink:

and JustMe: it doesn't depent on your age how intelligent you stupid you are!
Last edited by Anny on Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:38 pm

Don't get mislead Anny :P

I'm 18 soon on 12th February 19 :rolleyes:
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:41 pm

that's not my problem! i was just wondering...
Anny
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:52 pm

anny: i dindt say something about intelligent i just talked about expirience.
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Anny » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:57 pm

anyway... it's the same with expirience! it depents on what you make! if you sit whole you life in your room and don't meet other people etc. you don't make any expirience! (nothing against you!)
Anny
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:00 pm

MahaRishiSriSriX wrote:satanism is for kids. "when i was younger" :D  i knew lots of satanists (or people who thought they were) and most of them were cool guys. but its not like satanism would be a religion. if you get older, it becomes just funny, like all these conspiracy-things

I digress on that one. If Satanism gets you through life then thats a good thing :P
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:02 pm

yeah i think youre right. i know a lot of ppl that havent had any expirience (people of my age) and i have had a lot more then them (dead of my mother, moving to another country, living with my dad and my new mother...). most of my friend have always lived in the same town, known the same people and lived with their mum and dad...
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:10 pm

oops, now it's out - the age-thing :rolleyes:

anny, i agree with you, it doesn't depend on the age, but there are limits. a 10yo boy just can not know things a 30yo man could know.

sty, If Satanism gets you through... - yeah, if. but i don't think there's anything about satanism that could help you in life
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:13 pm

MahaRishiSriSriX you see things too mathematical! ;)
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:31 am

sorry it wasn's meant that way! of corse you're right! but you didn't have to add that, it was also clear to me before you wrote that... ;)

btw: my 100th post :lol: *feroi*
Last edited by Anny on Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anny
Crew Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:34 am

Anny wrote: sorry it wasn's meant that way! of corse you're right! but you didn't have to add that, it was also clear to me before you wrote that... ;)

btw: my 100th post :lol: *feroi*

i cought it , don't worry ;) . but not all girls n boys are as smart as you :P i wanted to make it clear for THEM :D B)

congratulations on your 100th post. :)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:00 pm

yeah :lol: to come back to the topic: i think many people belive in god because they can't find a sense in what the world is about... because of this belief they could imagine better that everything that happens has a sense...
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:08 pm

Anny i totally agree with you :)
Anni
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else