What I did today

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby styvisor » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:07 pm

Today I went pot holing for the first time since I was a teenager, and I have to say it was quite fun. The only thing was it was a man made cave so it wasn't too massive, about 150 meters of tunnels. And tonight I will be going out to a rock club, which will be fun :D from 2100 til 0200 a total rock fest B)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:37 pm

may I suggest a "What I did today" thread so we can all share :D

Fun thing: Had an interview, yay a lot of fun :ph34r:
Last edited by Narcissus on Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:53 am

I spoke to the coolest person in the entire world....i was thinking all day about that person..oh and i cut my hair a bit:-) I also watched "Troy" and "Meet Joe Black" both with Brad Pitt...that's strange ;)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am

Narc, it is a thread for everybody to post what ever they wanted for that day, I'm just not good at titles :rolleyes: It has now been duly changed :)

Anyway, I met a load of people at the Rock club for the first who I have been communicating with via the net, and it was nice to actually put names to faces or faces to names B) I also met a lot of old friends I hadn't seen for over a year as well. Which was nice :lol:

What was the job interview for Narc by the way?

Sphinx, who was the coolest person you spoke to? I know it wasn't me because I wasn't in Poland on Saturday, and how short is a bit of hair?
Last edited by styvisor on Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:51 pm

Yesterday I went to the International Film Festival in Rotterdam (IFFR) and saw a great new Swedish movie, Dalecarlians (Masjävlar). It was really cool to see the memfis bulb in the beginning. I thought I was going to see Fucking Åmål, hehe...

The movie deals with a young woman in the thirties, who lives in Stockholm and returns to the Swedish countryside to meet her family for a party. It is a movie about family relationship and misunderstanding. I thought it was really great and the makers dealt with the subject very lightly... So there is a lot of really good humor in it. So, when it is internationally released, I advise this film to you.

It was also unique in Rotterdam, because the director Maria Blom was present at the festival and talked about the movie, before and after the screening. She was also very funny, but could work on her english hehe :lol:
sydney

Postby Sphinx » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:41 pm

Styv: hehehe yeah it wasn't you indeed and sorry but i don't feel i am allowed to say any more details... ;) I cut about 5 centimeters..that's not much but i feel more comfortable with a bit shorter hair. :P They're still long enough to have a fun at rock concerts!!!!! :lol:
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby MahaRishiSriSriX » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:21 pm

Sounds like Sphinx has fallen in love, head over heels :D
Good luck to you, Sphinx.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>___!!!male!!!___<br>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>(männlich, varón, <br>maschio, homme, <br>karlmaður...)
MahaRishiSriSriX
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:55 pm

Congrats Sphinx ;) You love machine you!

My job interview was for John Lewis, Quite a respectable company I might add :D

So today, well, I woke up about 5 mins ago, as we students do. And this is the only thing I've done today, apart from trip over my weights after standing up....ouch
Last edited by Narcissus on Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby robinn » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:21 pm

i've played a gig with my band last night! we were playing to a crowd of 130 - 150 people! pretty cool. i had to sing all the songs, because the singer was in the hospital but I did really well!

today i did nothing precious at all. nice topic!! :D
robinn
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:53 pm

MahaRishiSriSriX wrote: Sounds like Sphinx has fallen in love, head over heels :D
Good luck to you, Sphinx.

Sphinx has nothing to say due to this topic :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:28 pm

Today I watched the ski jumping which was held in Zakopane, chatted to some people about last night and generally took it easy, as I do every Sunday :D

Robinn, how long did you play for, and did you play Drifter during your set?

Sphinx, you go girl B)
Last edited by styvisor on Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:23 pm

styvisor wrote: Today I watched the ski jumping which was held in Zakopane, chatted to some people about last night and generally took it easy, as I do every Sunday :D

I did that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malysz is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go for Poland!!!!!! :D :D :D ...and thanks I talk to that person each day that's so fun!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:56 pm

styvisor wrote: Sphinx, who was the coolest person you spoke to?

hehe yeah sphinx.. who is it? tell me! :-P
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:57 am

ohh love! ahhh, it's good to hear. the best news i've heard all day! :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:06 pm

darkleon wrote:
styvisor wrote: Sphinx, who was the coolest person you spoke to?

hehe yeah sphinx.. who is it? tell me! :-P

It wasn't you Darkleon although i speak to you quite often.(yesterday i was talking to that person for 5 hours)

Now may we change the topic :P
Sphinx
Crew Member

Next

Return to Anything else