What I did today

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby *blond* » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:40 am

yeh i know, mum's been inviting people around a lot, it's very annoying, and tiring.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:27 pm

I'm doing some babysitting for my grandma today. Just chilling with her, listening to the music (trip-hop mainly), surfing in the net and I draw on my hands...
I'm growing to love this new hobby. It's the best to use CD marker for that. It leaves clear marks and it takes few days before it'll vanish :)

-----
live and let live
Last edited by Anni on Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anni
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:39 pm

I watched "Anne of Green Gables" today....that's so fucking cool!!!!! And I can't tell you what i did yesterday because I don't remember... ;)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:19 am

baha! sphinx got sloshed perhaps? hmmmmm :D
yes.. let's just say im looking forward to going to an all girls school next year *dorm rooms!!!!* B)
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:15 pm

baha! sphinx got sloshed perhaps? hmmmmm :D

uhm uhm...it's hard to translate you slang... ;-)

an all girls school

LOL
that's heaven for many of all but you are allowed to *g*
are your parents sending you because they are worrying you start careing about boys?? LOL :-)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:27 pm

Hehe maybe her parents have given in to the enevitable and are giving you a head start on the relationship front :P

Or maybe they just want somewhere to put the pool table they secretly bought :lol:

p.s Sloshed = Drunk (If I'm not mistaken)
Last edited by Narcissus on Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:16 pm

hhehhee yeah Sphinx got a bit drunk... :D :D :D but just a bit ;)

I watched today E.R. and it was so sad one...ok I'll tell You ..there is a doctor who is a lesbian and she was accused of a sexual abuse on one patient and her girlfriend (also a doctor headmaster of E.R.) said nothing to help her because she wanted to hide their relationship....it was so so fucking sad!!!!!! :( :( :(
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:36 pm

Usual work day for me today, except getting ketchup on my trousers and spilling coffee all over my shirt B) At least everybody who wasn't english was happy in work today, which makes a change for a Monday :)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:58 pm

What exactly do u mean sty?

Anyway, my day consisted of waking up..............and.....er........oh yeah i did some college work (yay). The day should get better though, I've got hockey practice tonight! Nothing like 25 sweaty lads in a rough contact sport to get the stress and adrenaline out of your system. Oh yeah, we have about 6 female players too, 6 hot....sweaty....dripping wet teenagers, not that I'm trying to tease anyone :P
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:59 pm

Wales 11 - England 9

The last time Wales was this happy on a Monday morning was when we denied the English the Triple Crown back in 1999. Just hope that we can keep up the winning streak now though....
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Nawrocix » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:20 pm

I have just watched "Fucking Amal" :D But today it isn't good day, because I didn't pass the exam :( :( :(
Nawrocix

Postby Narcissus » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:40 am

Unlucky about the exam..

And Sty, I was just thinking that :P I figured it out :D
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:25 pm

Wednesday, hmmmm

Today I had some real fun for once!

After perving on Nikki's webcam for about 30 mins this morning, I took myself out to the shops and spent about £40/$96.75/58.10€ in total. First of all on some posters, more specifically of G.W.Bush (god he's so dumb) and Fidel Castro, then, walking over to the other side of the same shop, I picked up Evanescence's 'Anywhere but Home' DVD! About time I bought that, it's been calling my name for ages! After marching about a mile (literally) to the other end of the shopping complex, I spent god knows how long studying the different journals available before settling on a great A5 size leather covered one, I'm proud of myself! lol....And as I was wandering by the customer service desk, I saw some cool postcards, I picked up about four of them so if anyone wants one....just ask coz my house is like a stamp storage centre! :lol:

The only downer of the day was that I ran into one of the people I went to primary school with: she's a stuck up bitch, we were neighbours for 11 years, she stopped speaking to me about 6 years ago, I finally moved away and into this house about 4 months ago. It was at best a 15 second staring contest, before she walked away......I'll never find out why she changed....*sigh*

So now I'm back home safe and sound, but it gets better, my mum's away for the next 2 days! Whoopeee a big house all to myself, though I've not got much to do....uhm maybe this isn't such a good thing after all :blink:
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby robinn » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:55 pm

styvisor wrote: ...except getting ketchup on my trousers and spilling coffee all over my shirt B)...

B)
robinn
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Anything else