What I did today

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby darkleon » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:32 pm

Sphinx wrote: It wasn't you Darkleon

pardon?
NOT me?????????ß
now i'm reeeally angry with you!
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:09 pm

Easy Dark, don't blow a fuse just yet! :rolleyes:
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:28 pm

Hehehehe :P :P :P We'll talk about this later Darkleon:-)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:37 pm

Sphinx wrote: Hehehehe :P :P :P We'll talk about this later Darkleon:-)

oooh yes! we will!
you have to explain a lot! ;-p
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:44 am

You're not the only one whos been making love declarations recently Sphinx..........................NIKKI!!! :P
Last edited by Narcissus on Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:35 am

LOL! it was not me... :unsure:
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:15 am

Need I say more :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LOL

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yes yes I know.......I'm not serious lol</span>
Last edited by Narcissus on Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:57 am

BAHAHAHA! my god, i tried to click the 'close' button on that before i realised it wasnt a pop-up... :P

what did i do today.. i went into the city (i got the day off coz i wasnt feeling well) i walked around a bit and came home, then i was learning swedish for.. 3 hours. :blink: wow.. talk about a bookworm eh?

ohh, and later on tonight i'm going to 'the good guys' electrical store to buy myself a multi-format region-free portable dvd player! that's a mouthful to say. right, later everyone!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:12 pm

I watched today E.R. (as usual) but now the 7th serie is so fucking cool..:-) :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:27 pm

Hi, long time not heard from me… i’m doing ok or neutral but for me it’s fine more than fine. I’m living one day at the time. It's a first time in a long period i have the hunch of a tiny piece of hope. This feeling has lasted for 3 days :) It feels great and i count every moment. I’m kind of gettin' off an addiction - the hopless love case.
Today was fine i slept well, woke up early and felt fresh (it usually never happens to me), went to work (that i love), worked hard all day long, took to my russian lessons, got home made dinner for me and my family and now i take my moment in the net…

-------
Live and let live
peace
Anni
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:52 am

FRIDAY! and it's almost over! thank god, it felt like a milllion degree's today. and my copy of FA has still not arrived yet! it should arrive by the 8th of feb though :D it gives me time to go out and buy me my potable dvd player because my mother got sloshed last night and we couldnt go. ahhh well.

later!

p.s. do you know how hard it is to find a pair of black sports shoes in my size ?! :angry:
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:20 pm

Hmm well since I've just woken up I'll take you through yesterday.

Woke up around 6:45 (brilliant!), got washed dressed and......FELL ASLEEP! D'oh!

I got up again about 7:30 totally disorganised, and so I nearly was late for class. The first lesson went well, from 9:00 to 10:30 I was in Psychology class.

Then I had to wait 1.5 hours until my next class which only lasted 45 mins :angry: , and then another 45 mins after that to wait until my biology class started. <_<

Now usually I could have gone home and not attended this 45 min class but the teacher INSISTED on dragging us in. So i had basically waited around in school for nearly 3 hours.

1:30pm came and here I am, sitting in Biology...."Right class, your teacher has gone home sick this afternoon, here's your work, clear off and have a good half term!"

Brilliant, another 1.5 hours of nothing.

I spent the 1.5 hours walking round with one of my friends, Nicole, and I tried helping her with her English work (we're in the same class, and english was our final lesson) which was loooong overdue, but yet again something went wrong.

Her network account decided that it's going to die every time she logs in. We tried every computer in the room, and by the time we found one that worked I had to stop nicole and about 15 other people from strangling this random person in the corner, who was constantly yammering obscenities into her mobile phone and talking about "how bad my life is".

At the end of this near 5 hour stretch of doing absolutely NOTHING we were again in a classroom, which where I was plagued by the ever so chatty 'Emma' and her two compadres. Usually I wouldn't mind the banter, but she decided she would act like a two year old. Constantly sounding amazed each time she saw her name crop up in a piece of text....silly girl.

The english lesson was basically a transcriping session, if you dunno what that is just ask lol. By the end, I was the last one to pack my bag and head for the door, my teacher stopped me in my tracks and asked me to not sit next to her any more "for my own good"....I wondered if it was really that obvious that she was a nutter, and you know what, it probably was :ph34r:

So there's my Thursday, in brief description, though in much more detail than others would put it :D

Yay I'm on a one week half-term holiday now Whoopee!!!!!
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:44 pm

Today, I worked... It was shit :angry: Not really, just busy <_<

Tomorrow though is a day of sport, and not just random sport watching for a change, the 6 Nations begins!!! And Wales have England at the Millenium Stadium, and Wales have a descent chance of upsetting the applecart and getting a great start to the competition.... :D
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:09 am

errr.. transcriping session? i duno what that one is.

no mail for me yet, there are two pakages that are supposed to be here around now, butt hey're not so yes.. fuck them. and i'm going to apply for a job at macdonalds today... i hate fast food, and i hate handling meat even more, but i have to get a job, so looks like that's what i'll be doing.. right, so.

later everyone!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:10 pm

Transcripting is basically writing down a spoken conversation with all the pauses and slang etc, and things like "uhmmm" and "errr".

I'll give ya an example if I ever catch you on MSN again, which at the moment seems unlikely lol
Last edited by Narcissus on Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else