Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby drunken butterfly » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:47 am

hi! i'm new here. i'm from madrid, spain, 21 year old, girl.
i really love Fucking Amal, is a beautiful film, just what i need now, because i'm in love and its not easy, i'm so sad and melancholic...i feel like agnes. is a different story, but similar, the problem is my shyness, and the thing that i guess she had a girlfriend...:( i dont know what to do, because, happy endings only happens at the movies, isnt it?¬¬

well...its ok...thats life :)

kisses

*drunken butterfly*

[/I]celebrate your top ten in the charts of pain[I]
tori amos
<i>Shall I abide in this dull world which in her absence in no better than a sty?</i>
drunken butterfly

Postby *blond* » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:02 am

hello there! good to see some new members here. Fucking Amal is a beautiful film indeed :) .

love is always a big issue on this forum, whether it's with the same sex or opposite sex, it's just as big a deal for either one. you'll find many people on this forum who have that in common with you-- unrequitted love-- like me, for instance!
pleased to meet you, my name is nikki and i am also in love with a girl.. i may be 6 years younger than you, but i have a big problem with my shyness too. only problem is, everyone is fucking immature about homosexuality when they're 14 and 15. anyway. so you've been in love with this girl for how long abouts? and have you come out about being bi/lesbian yet? ohhh and who is this girl in relation to you? (friend, best friend, a girl at work)

have a good day!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:23 pm

I just wanna make sure you know that we're there for you if you wanna talk, I think I'm right in assuming that some of us have msn messenger accounts listed, so feel free to talk to us any time. We're here for you ;)
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:19 pm

Love opens eyes on many issues...although it's harder for some of us to face reality , life without love would be meaningless...

Warm welcome Drunken Butterfly ;)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Return to Anything else