coming out

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby *blond* » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:31 am

hello everyone, ive been inactive on here lately, i think a lot of us have... so i thought i'd update/elaborate on what's happened lately.
the biggest thing is that an old friend of mine (who knows im gay, and that im in love with my best friend, bre) told a person from my school. things is.. she happens to be one of the biggest gossipers ever! so pretty soon i'm going to be found out. but before then, i'm going to come out to my best friend atleast, maybe even everyone if she takes it ok. im going to do it on tuesday, coz she's away on holidays until then... about time i told her i think. wish me luck!

so if anyone would like to share their coming out stories, please do so, it might give me a few ideas for tuesday. it'll be great hearing from you all again :D

thankyou
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:25 pm

remembers me of a movie...
where a lesbian has her coming out...but not the average coming out
she got to know that guy.....they got togehter...fallen in love
and she had her coming out at her (also lesbian) friends..that she is not so lesbian anymore hehehhe :-)

but....good luck!
true friends will stay with you
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:47 pm

I thought to myself: "I wonder if Nikki would have made a thread about this, or maybe a post in 'ooh the shame' " I guess I was right!

I've been through my story so many times before, and I can't really be bothered describing it again so I'll summarise:

Best friend gets pissed off, best friend tells everyone about me, only a few people have a problem with it, I spread some embarrasing stuff about my best friend, everyone turns against friend, we both can't stand being mad at each other and become friends again. lol

If you're in need of more details then talk to me on MSN about it.

well Nik, if one good thing has come of this, it's that I've gained an unofficial li'l sister! w00t! :lol:

(private joke, don't ask)

GOOD LUCK!
Last edited by Narcissus on Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Anni » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:15 pm

My "coming out" story:
My friends were doing the chatty girl talk. Like who's the hottest and who's the cutest boy etc, the usual. Maybe i'm too shy or something but i've never been much into it anyway. I don't quite enjoy when everybody is going around like... oh you like him, has he got a nice ass and does he have a brother and so on. But that day i told about my crush on a boy. And my best friend was like oh, i thought you like girls. I must say it wasn't much of a suprise for me. Plus i think she wasn't the onlyone to think that way. You see, i like to dress up sporty and i have always been a sort of a tomboy. And i didn't use to talk about boys like that...
I kind of liked the situation, it shows how good friends they are.

And still, who knows - never say never...

I wish you luck Nikki.
Last edited by Anni on Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anni
Silver Member

Postby Sphinx » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:06 pm

darkleon wrote: remembers me of a movie...
where a lesbian has her coming out...but not the average coming out
she got to know that guy.....they got togehter...fallen in love
and she had her coming out at her (also lesbian) friends..that she is not so lesbian anymore hehehhe :-)

but....good luck!
true friends will stay with you

What kind of movie is that?

btw. very nice topic :P
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:07 pm

What kind of movie is that?

*cocks gun*

Take it to another thread ppl :ph34r:
Last edited by Narcissus on Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby darkleon » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:47 pm

Sphinx wrote: What kind of movie is that?

Chasing Amy...

and Narcissus
it's ok...don't be so strict......everythingis just fine :-)
darkleon
Gold Member

Postby Narcissus » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:00 am

Yah I know I know I'm just kidding....jeeez tough crowd!
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:18 am

hey everyone! again
yes, tomorrow's the big day! im going to tell her without shame/tears or any of that shit. i owe it to her, as much as i do to myself. :D
im really positive about this, even if our relationship does turn out like will's did with his best friend.. then atleast i'll know that she wasnt really a good friend to begin with.
so, i will post tomorrow about what happens! tune in! and im looking up that movie as we speak! so long!!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:56 pm

Hehehhehee I know "Chasing Amy"....;-) I have a funny story ... to my best friend came cousin and he wanted to watch some movies on her pc, so he asked about the plot of each movie and she noticed that all of them are about lesbians...(her cousine got suspicious) then he saw some "funny" pics of me and her .... :P He asked about me, and it came out that she has all that movies from me. :D :D :D ...the story is still developing ;) ;) ;) ...this coming weekend we're going out with my best friend and that cousin to a pub...i bet it will be fun!

Good luck Blond!!!!! ;)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:15 am

YES! i did it, AND she doesnt hate me, to quote her 'hey gorgeous, i told you nothing could ever make me hate you. i love you more than i did yesterday' so now im all :D :D :D yeh, and im HAPPY god. i thought we'd nevee talk ever again1 and now on friday im going to a friends place and we're getting sloshed! maha! and bre'll be there too so you never know what'll happen :ph34r:
so yes! im in a great mood! thanks for posting everyone! i suggest that you tell people the truth, always.
I LOVE EVERYONE!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:42 am

I O U one MASSIVE, Ginormous, Crushing HUG!

Well done sis, bloody well done.

"And remember kiddies....drink responsibly!!!!" lol

' Love you!

Cya soon! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last edited by Narcissus on Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:15 pm

hi! it's me again since a very long time... well, i'm not lesbian (i mean not really...) but it happened that i had to tell my best friend that i'm bi (i think that was even a shock for her...) it was one of our after-midnight-phone-calls ;) we were takking about some very intim things :rolleyes: and suddenly she said that she doesn't like people who are bi... that was the moment when i thought i had to tell her... well, she doesn't hate me at all although i'm bi, i'm kind of punk and i am fan of "die ärzte" (german band) so i'm very happy to have her as my friend!!

btw: a massage to all of you: "no matter what you are, the main thing is that you're happy!" ;)
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby musicluver990 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:32 am

:D Die Aerzte are great!
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby *blond* » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:26 am

ahh shit. the guy who has a crush on me knows that im in love with bre. shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :( ..atleast that should keep him off my back for a while.
Last edited by *blond* on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
*blond*
Crew Member

Next

Return to Anything else