Books that have impressed you

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby JustMe90 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:17 pm

hey,
im reading Aimee&Jaguar and its one of this books that makes you see the world different. i just wanted to know what books have changed your lives. here are five of the books that have impressed me most:

Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo

Diary of Anne Frank

The Virgins Suicide

Aimee&Jaguar

Marilyn Manson´s autobiographie

hugs and kisses
JustMe90
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby julien1843 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:16 am

JustMe90 wrote: hey,
im reading Aimee&Jaguar and its one of this books that makes you see the world different. i just wanted to know what books have changed your lives. here are five of the books that have impressed me most:

Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo

Diary of Anne Frank

The Virgins Suicide

Aimee&Jaguar

Marilyn Manson´s autobiographie

hugs and kisses
JustMe90

Hello,
i almost don't read books, but i have red Marilyn Manson's autobiographie, and it's very... special :lol:
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby JustMe90 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:05 pm

:P yeah i know. it because HE is special. *hehe* are you a Manson fan too??? or was it just casual that you read it?
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby julien1843 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:40 pm

JustMe90 wrote: :P yeah i know. it because HE is special. *hehe* are you a Manson fan too??? or was it just casual that you read it?

no i'm not fan at all lol, i just wanted to read it, it was very long and very strange :lol:
julien1843
Faithfull Member

Postby Anni » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:15 pm

The book i'm reading is my textbook of history. I hope that it'll affect me. Better if it will stick with me real good because i'm going to make my history exam again. Last time i got points that are ok but not that good though. I think i must be nuts to want to do it again. This is going to be tough, i graduated 2 years ago and i have been sooo far from learning anything at all since then. I have only 3 weeks left to prepare now. Wish me luck...

Talking about real books. Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse had quite an impact over me when i red it.

-----
Live and let live
Anni
Silver Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:22 pm

A couple of books that have impressed me recently were Weathercock and I, Lucifer both by Glen Duncan. Both of these were books that you just had to keep reading until they were finished because they were that damned good B)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby SpecialNeeds » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 pm

A book that impressed me was : the secret diary of Laura Palmer
SpecialNeeds

Postby Ian » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 am

Ah, a Twin Peaks fan!

Good for you.

:wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby hook » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Hi Guys! Good post! :wink:

I'll try to give you some titles of books that have mostly impressed me! :)

-Surely "Wir Kinder Von Bahnhof Zoo" (Finished from a few time!) and "Diary Of Anne Frank" me too... :wink:

- "I'm Not Scared" of Niccolò Ammaniti and all of his books of which I dunno the English translation but the titles, in Italian are "Branchie" "Ti Prendo E Ti Porto Via" "Fango" and "Come Dio Comanda" (from it's taken a film which will be out in scenes soon here in Italy!!!! :roll: :roll:)

-Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (what a Scary book...too much diabolic for my poor and fragile heart!!! 8) )

-Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix (when Sirius died I cried for an entire month! )

-all "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" by Mr. Lemony Snicket

- Lolly Willowes by Sylvia Townsend Warner

-and Dracula by Bram Stoker

there're so many other books but I can't recall them now... I've a sort of confusion in mind... :roll: :roll: those're the most important!!!

Hey..JustMe...how's the Autobiography Of Marilyn Manson? Is it good? I really hate de carachter but I love some songs of him :wink:

A big bear hug to you :wink:

With Love :wink:

:oops: hook :oops:
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Return to Anything else