The OC

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby robinn » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:50 pm

I don't know if you people will like this at all, but at the moment I'm really really excited about this serie! It's a big hit in the US and the UK. You should definitely check out the pilot and the 2nd episode, called The Model Home. It's a show with too many cliche-moments, hilarious unreal over-the-top-actions and very funny dialogues! :lol:

It all takes places in California, where badboy Ryan gets to live with his lawyer, Sandy Cohen, and his family, because Ryan's family sucks. And well, except for Sandy's son Seth and the beautiful girl-next-door Marrissa, nobody likes him...

There's good music in it too! Turin Brakes, Rufus Wainwright, Phantom Planet :rolleyes:

Who knows it?
Last edited by robinn on Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robinn
Silver Member

Postby Narcissus » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:44 pm

might have to check it out, most of my m8s love it but ive never really heard of it
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby robinn » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:07 pm

well, check it oooouuuut

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>on the-realworld.de you can find links or torrents whatever they're called that work through/via edonkey.</span>
robinn
Silver Member

Postby musicluver990 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:09 am

Wait until you get to a few episodes where Marissa has a fling with a girl. JOSH SCHWARTZ BURN!
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby *blond* » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:23 am

ohh i love the oc, the lesbian episode is on tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby robinn » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:33 pm

marrissa doing a lesbian scene, woot!

i already discussed that at school today
i can't wait! well, she's way too skinny but incredibly beautiful in a hollywood-way

that's season two I think? what episode?
robinn
Silver Member

Postby *blond* » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:19 am

*mutters* wankers. they didnt have it on!!! it was some other episode, get to the good episodes i say!!!!! <_<
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:37 pm

I know it's on here, i just don't know when. I can't be bothered finding out either, so if anyone knows the UK schedule then feel free to let me know.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby musicluver990 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:31 pm

Well let me just say the last few of the "lesbian" episodes have "RATINGS STUNT" written all over them :angry:
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby *blond* » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:55 am

what does that mean? 'ratings stunt'? they didnt show the lesbian ep. last week, fucking moles, they better this week. im so hung over, shit man, i fell off a fence and onto a log AND bre and i were licking each ohters tongues :blink: we were so pissed. lol. :lol:
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:11 pm

ooooh a bit of tongue action eh, from what I've heard Bre sounded pretty sober at the time, but its only what I've heard and not what I know, not that I'm trying to mess with your head at all. :rolleyes:

And a 'Ratings Stunt' is just something that they do to boost the numbers of people viewing the show, if the numbers start to fall. But from what I've heard its all sex anyway....so....yeah.....

But the most important thing of all is......IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! WOOOO!

You'd better be nice to me or I'll tickle you into submission!

Love you all LOADS!

Will XXXXXXXXX and one more X for you *B* :D
Last edited by Narcissus on Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby icyblueyes1 » Sun May 08, 2005 5:32 am

Does anyone watch this show? I know they show it in a lot of countries (well, it started in America where I live). anyway, it's a really good show and there's this new character named Alex (who is bi) and she goes out with the main character Marissa. It just reminded me of Alexandra Dahlstrom. Elin is Alex and Agnes is her Marissa :) IF you don't get the show then get the Dvd!
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:purple'>nickname: Icy<br>Location: Washington, USA<br>Age: 16<br>Orientation: Bi<br>Relationship Status: Kind of in one</span></span>
icyblueyes1

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:26 pm

I love The O.C.Its one of my favorite shows!!But the only episodes i like are the ones when Marissa and Alex are together but then they split up!! :cry: But yeah i do love the O.C. :wink:
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:59 pm

to be honest... i've never watched one whole episode... our pedagogy teacher always tells us to watch it because it's sooo real... she said, it's so popular because the people who are sucked of their life look it and see that there are people who are in the same situation or even in a worse... that gives them kind of hope... i don't like shows like that much... (waste of time... (<- by the way on of the most used lines in popsongs i think... don't ask way...)) if i would catch an episode where the two girls are together i would look it of course... :wink:
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:18 pm

Well the lesbian scenes are in the second season but it doesn't last long :cry:
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian