Dances

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby arkz1531 » Sat May 06, 2006 3:46 pm

I just went a dance last night and noticed at least two pairs of girls dancing together, but I noticed they weren't really dancing slow dances.
<i><b>"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines</b></i>
Name: Kyle
D.O.B.:January 30, 1987
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby Kolya » Sat May 06, 2006 4:38 pm

I saw a black & white teengirl-couple holding hands at the train station yesterday.
Um, so they weren't exactly dancing and I don't want to make up some batshit about the dance of life/lust/courtship but...
I tell you, these shameless advertisers of homosexual fun are EVERYWHERE!!!
Good thing, so we don't have to lock them up in transparent boxes for display. :D
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Sun May 07, 2006 7:20 pm

i was dancing with a girl but in a gay pub so...hehe no problem at all..and by the way girls usually dance with each other and it's not a big deal...i mean just dance nothing else:)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Kolya » Sun May 07, 2006 8:22 pm

Reminds me... There's this great song by Jonathan Richman called "I was dancing in a lesbian bar". (lyrics)
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby arkz1531 » Mon May 08, 2006 5:11 am

Sphinx wrote:...and by the way girls usually dance with each other and it's not a big deal...

This is true, but I wonder why it's okay for girls to dance with girls and they won't be considered gay. But if two guys do then they are automaticly considered gay.
<i><b>"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines</b></i>
Name: Kyle
D.O.B.:January 30, 1987
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby jaret » Mon May 08, 2006 5:28 am

you're right it shouldnt be like that, but it is. yet i do feel rather uncormftable dancing with another guy, but then again i normally hang with girls being in a place with nothing but guys makes me feel uncormftable, that's why some people call me girl's "gay friend" cause i hang with them but never really date them but i'm not gay..... i got carried away writing....

the point is: if you are a homo couple, what's the big deal???? you're dating someone just go to the dance with that person, will people hate you if you do??? will they talk bad things about you???..... posibly, but did you care about that when you chose your sexuality????? no!!!!! then wahy start caring now???
jaret

Postby Kolya » Mon May 08, 2006 10:37 am

Can you remember when you chose your sexuality? The day you said to yourself I want to be hetero? ;)
Same with homos. They might find out, but they don't decide.
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby Nemo_Me » Mon May 08, 2006 4:42 pm

I know this one girl who's gay and usually when she was in high school and there were dances, she'd show up with a girl.
Meaning of Nemo. Nemo is a latin word and means nobody. And therefor I will be Nemo forevermore.
I'm an angel, angel of the universe, who doesn't belong.
I keep on hearing tunes, yet no one has turned on the radio.
Nemo_Me
Faithfull Member

Postby jaret » Sat May 20, 2006 1:48 am

Kolya wrote:Can you remember when you chose your sexuality? The day you said to yourself I want to be hetero? ;)
Same with homos. They might find out, but they don't decide.

right, i had never thought of that.
jaret

Previous

Return to Anything else